• Thread starter RyanKedd
  • Start date
  • Views 5,701
Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
did u really just make this thread?....come on now....the first one was enuff...if sum1 on this site doesnt know how to change ids and r&r then they should leave

C

Chorux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did u really just make this thread?....come on now....the first one was enuff...if sum1 on this site doesnt know how to change ids and r&r then they should leave
Not saying that I don't know how to do things that guy mentioned, but I learned those things here, so people who doesn't know how to do those things, shouldn't leave.

K

Konpeki

Reaction score
Sin$
cool but the fact that helis spawn and you're only level 1 sucks

RyanKedd

RyanKedd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not saying that I don't know how to do things that guy mentioned, but I learned those things here, so people who doesn't know how to do those things, shouldn't leave.

exactly dude thanks :smile:

not everyone is as great as you ! douche.

MgK

MgK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about you leave the reason people join this site it to learn i'm sure not everyone knows how to change ids and r&r

so anyways thanks RyanKedd

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
this has only been posted what, 10 times?
my point exactly!....i wasnt trynna troll ya ryan (hence the rep for every person i offended)...maybe i came off wrong....just saying good vid.....old news..regardless +like

Chaotic

Chaotic

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
my point exactly!....i wasnt trynna troll ya ryan (hence the rep for every person i offended)...maybe i came off wrong....just saying good vid.....old news..regardless +like
I am also offended (hint hint)

M

Man16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I mod all my waves done on all maps to at least 15, does anyone know if I get that Unstoppable title?

Top Bottom
Login
Register