What's new

Tutorial Patched [How to Mod Modern Warfare 2019(Online RTE Tool)] Will Result in a Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oRemyy

Reaction score
Sin$
We've been informed that following this Modern Warfare modding guide will result in a ban. We've archived the guide for educational purposes. You can find more guides on Modding Modern Warfare <---here. Proceed at your own risk.

oRemyy - How To Mod Modern Warfare 2019

Please make sure to watch the full tutorial because it has all the assets you need

Downloads:

Once installed open up "Modern Warfare" and "HxD 64 Bit"

To modify your own clan tag join/make a regiment with the amount of characters you want your tag to be, go into "HxD" and click "Tools" then "Open Main Memory" and select "Modern Warfare"
once you are looking at the memory of Modern Warfare hold down CTRL and press R and search for whatever clan tag you have in your regiments and replace it with the same ammount of buttons/text that is seen below, click replace all then CTRL + S.

To modify your calling card put USA on go to hex edit CTRL + R Search For: card_545 ( which is demonware ) Replace With: card_277 ( which is USA ) go to calling cards there should be two of the same calling cards ( 2 USA'S ) click the second USA calling card ( the one that isn't already selected ) then join someone's lobby and done
Full Text Tutorial has all the names for all items

this is pretty much the same with all other stuff, you can modify just about anything in the game like the team names, blueprint names, camos, emblems, calling cards, clan tags, sprays, etc.
i am not responsible for any bans, this is just for educational purposes only. Enjoy :smile:

-------------[Color Codes]-------------
^1 = RED
^2 = GREEN
^3 = YELLOW
^4 = BLUE
^5 = CYAN
^6 = PINK
^7 = WHITE
^8 = DEFAULT MAP COLOR
^9 = GREY OR DEFAULT MAP COLOR
^0 = BLACK
^; = YALE BLUE
^: = LIGHT YELLOW
^. = ORANGE
-------------[Buttons]-[Hex Code]-------------

A / X = [] [01]
B / O = [] [02]
X / square = [] [03]
Y / triangle = [] [04]
LB = [] [05]
RB = [] [06]
LT = [] [12]
RT = [] [13]
LS = [] [10] or [] [18]
RS = [] [11] or [] [19]
Dpad UP = [] [14]
Dpad Left = [] [16]
Dpad Right = [] [17]
Dpad Down = [] [15]
Start = [] [0E]
Select = [] [0F]
————————————[Extras]——————

Mouse Wheel = [ߠ] [df a0]
Mouse 4 = [ߡ] [df a1]
Mouse 3 = [ߢ] [df a2]
Mouse Wheel/\= [ߣ] [df a3]
Mouse Wheel\/= [ߤ] [df a4]
Mouse = [ߥ] [df a5]
Audio = [ߦ] [df a6]
Ticket = [ߧ] [df a7]
Warning Red = [ߨ] [df a8]
Headshot = [ߩ] [df a9]
Headshot Sign= [ߪ] [df aa]
Unlock = [߫] [df ab]
Spinny Boi = [߮] [df ae]
Grenade = [߯] [df af]
Left Up߇ = [߇] [df 87]
Right Up = [߈] [df 88]
Left Stick = [߉] [df 89]
Right Stick = [ߊ] [df 8a]
Left Stick = [ߋ] [df 8b]
Right Stick = [ߌ] [df 8c]
Mantle = [ߍ] [df 8d]
DPAD = [ߎ] [df 8e]
Pros = [ߏ] [df 8f]
Cons = [ߐ] [df 90]
Warning = [ߑ] [df 91]
Double Arrow = [ߒ] [df 92]
Lock = [ߔ] [df 94]
Cod Points = [ߖ] [df 96]
Up Arrow = [ߚ] [df 9a]
Down Arrow = [ߛ] [df 9b]
Left Arrow = [ߜ] [df 9c]
Right Arrow = [ߝ] [df 9d]
LMB = [ߞ] [df 9e]
RMB = [ߟ] [df 9f]
Shotgun = [߰] [df b0]
Scroll Wheel = [߱] [df b1]
Mouse + = [߲] [df b2]
Hitmarker = [ߴ] [df b4]
Key = [߳] [df b3]
Party = [ߵ] [df b5]

(i think alot of icons are not found yet, i have over 800K unicodes)

---------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD FULL TUTORIAL TEXT FILE FOR THE REST

Last edited by a moderator:
itzzAdamYT

itzzAdamYT

Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I actually get to replacing the hex it says it’ll take 100 hours to complete. I’ve waited 5 mins and it’s only gone down to about 60 hours.
Do you know how to fix this? Thanks

J

jordyNI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I do this an get it on to my Xbox has to be possible somehow I hope

ImFantaz

ImFantaz

Reaction score
Sin$
It keeps saying the characters are illegal when I do the regiment clantag?

A

AsianYute

Reaction score
Sin$
i selected the second USA calling card and joined a lobby but DemonWare didn’t pop up.

T

thlop

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this hard todo ? Also can you do it on the free version of the game or is this only for people with the multiplayer version? I want to mod my account on my brothers PC but he hasn’t got the full version downloaded. TIA.

T

TreeFold

Reaction score
Sin$
I did this earlier today, I restarted my game and noticed none of the changes I made stuck to my account. Is anyone else getting this issue or is this only saved on the client side and removed on every reload?

U

UmarR95

Reaction score
Sin$
I did this earlier today, I restarted my game and noticed none of the changes I made stuck to my account. Is anyone else getting this issue or is this only saved on the client side and removed on every reload?
Did u do it on warone or the full game bc i only have warzone on pc but on ps4 i have the full game

tryformy

tryformy

Reaction score
Sin$
Found the offsets for levels and stats, any way to change them and actually get them to stick? I've seen services offering this.

mob_chill

mob_chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was about to grind out bot lobbies and then stumbled on this from a friend. 7S never fails. good find dude.

Edit: You think you could make operators work? Also, my saves aren't sticking past when i restart the game. like if i put the camo on the gun it is sticking, but if i want to change guns i have to redo it everytime. is that normal or am i missing something?

Last edited:
mob_chill

mob_chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this only for pc?
Yes, however in the video he mentioned that if you're on console and have a friend with a pc you can have them do it to your account and it will still transfer over.

Bestbuy

Bestbuy

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I am assuming that the minigun, grenade launcher, and unreleased dlc guns do not work in-game? Correct?

d1m1n1shx

d1m1n1shx

Reaction score
Sin$
Calling cards isn’t working for me, I don’t see a duplicate USA, tried with a few other calling cards too, anyone have issues as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register