What's new

Tutorial Patched [How to Mod Modern Warfare 2019(Online RTE Tool)] Will Result in a Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
iP4Y

iP4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk dude you sound kinda salty about it lol
Hehe not really ? i really hated this game since launch worst Call of Duty since Ghosts came out ? i uninstalled it a couple times before came back after a couple updates wich turn out to break the game even more lol Incompetend Ward ? so uhm salty?? No way good riddens imma play some WW2 way better than this game ?

S

SatanTheGod

Reaction score
Sin$
Have they responded?
crazy its not like a week or two week ban. Im not aimbotting and ruining the game for people lol
Nope. Im gunna guess theyll tell me to off myself, but who knows. All i did was change cosmetic **** and create a class items. Nothing cheaty.

C

CmKs_4_LiFe1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a tutorial for changing my operator? And also any new camo names?

N

netfaux

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Im gunna guess theyll tell me to off myself, but who knows. All i did was change cosmetic **** and create a class items. Nothing cheaty.
yeah. I may try and call them and see. Its just camos so I don't really see why such the harsh punishment.

C

corey brown

Reaction score
Sin$
You guys need to stop doing this your going to get banned

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like the ban rate on this is super high so anyone looking to try it, I would advise you not to...

S

SatanTheGod

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah. I may try and call them and see. Its just camos so I don't really see why such the harsh punishment.
Yeah twitter has gotten me nowhere lol, imma contact support tomorrow. See how that goes

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I was about to try this but game kept crashing when I opened hxd so probably anti-cheat causing the crashes. I looked for another hex editing tool that would let you edit RAM like hxd does in this tutorial but couldn’t find a free one that works as good as hxd. Seemed very risk anyway and i see many ppl reporting bans. Feels like fate telling me to stay tf away from this lol.

Innovative

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Chatty Kathy Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed: Instant Banned for doing this as of June 9th. Would stay away from this.

Indominus Brute

Indominus Brute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is it working but, you get banned for doing it? Are they instant bans for detecting HxD editing the data or are they bans from player reports or what? Could you spoof your HWID and do it on burner accounts until you don't get banned then simply link that burner PC account to your console account?

d1m1n1shx

d1m1n1shx

Reaction score
Sin$
So is it working but, you get banned for doing it? Are they instant bans for detecting HxD editing the data or are they bans from player reports or what? Could you spoof your HWID and do it on burner accounts until you don't get banned then simply link that burner PC account to your console account?
They will hardware ban your pc and permently ban your account email. So even if you do spoof you won’t get hw ban but you’ll lose the account.

S

Spackle Hands

Reaction score
Sin$
I still haven’t gotten banned yet and I did this in the beginning of June. I bet it really depends on what you mod. All I did was put Damascus on my 10 load outs I used that’s it.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I still haven’t gotten banned yet and I did this in the beginning of June. I bet it really depends on what you mod. All I did was put Damascus on my 10 load outs I used that’s it.
I did it on one of my accounts and it got banned. All i did was unlock damascus and make 4 blue prints (2 loadouts with both primary and secondary). Exited the game instantly then loaded up the same account on my ps4 and less then 30mins i got banned. June 12th btw.

ERA2 FunkyModZ

ERA2 FunkyModZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

A week ago, I set Damascus on 3 classes (nothing more) and got banned about 30mins later.
You're probably lucky because you did it at the beginning of June. Seems like things have changed ever since...

JackFX

JackFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was about to try this but game kept crashing when I opened hxd so probably anti-cheat causing the crashes. I looked for another hex editing tool that would let you edit RAM like hxd does in this tutorial but couldn’t find a free one that works as good as hxd. Seemed very risk anyway and i see many ppl reporting bans. Feels like fate telling me to stay tf away from this lol.
you have to use the portable version not the installable one. Also very high risk of being banned so not smart to try

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to use the portable version not the installable one. Also very high risk of being banned so not smart to try
yeah I later on ended up using the portable version and got banned pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register