Tutorial How to Mod Halo 3 Usermaps and Films

• Thread starter Venomous Fire
  • Start date
  • Views 63,794
S

SoulFire196

Reaction score
Sin$
So look I connect the OFFICIAL Data Migration Kit to the xbox connect it to the pc and it reads it just fine but when I open my hdd memory card on the xplorer 360.. I open my halo 3 file folder and theres only one save with an extension .svg and its not a map file.. -_- I have tons of maps on my hdd too and screenshots etc.. another time I opened explorer 360 and the maps and files where there with my maps ;_; but they arent again.. Xport 360 works fine.. I use a 60gig hdd. Can someone help me with this .svg problem? Thanks. =)

C

C4NC3L

Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen alot of tutorials on how to mod films, some of them say I have to (merge) but this tutorial says I don't. So my question is what is merging for and is it something that has to be done after the NXE?or does Venomous Fire's method still work?

zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xplorer360 isnt working?

"This application has failed to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem."

I've downloaded it from two different sites. And both versions said that ^

Please help...

J

JFS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
waaaaah i did excactly everything u said and when i put my harddrive bak in it says file corupt ive tried this multiple times help...

IXIAGitATorIXI

IXIAGitATorIXI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im new to this but i was wondering, could i use another tag such as a pelican instead of a spartan ? would it be a different tut or the same?:?

S

SPARTANCHRIS533

Reaction score
Sin$
:?I can't get my maps to load in Johnson or Engineer, so I can't use the hex codes. Help me!!!:?

D

Desert hawk129

Reaction score
Sin$
Where can i get an xplorer 360? and what can i use to transfer files from my xbox to my computer?

IXIAGitATorIXI

IXIAGitATorIXI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what i did was use a map file downloader and just downloaded foundry johnson should work on the downloaded map i had the same problem

Desert hawk129 said:
Where can i get an xplorer 360? and what can i use to transfer files from my xbox to my computer?
either an xsata or an xport, there are mutiple ways to transfer, i transfer by i free kit I got by calling xbox

J

jaba65

Reaction score
Sin$
ok please help i do everything you said. i rehash and resign it and then put it back on hard drive, but when i statup halo then go to load map its not there its just gone :.( please help

L

lrisley

Reaction score
Sin$
Jaba65
If your trying to mod the map variant in forge, you might try using forge on the pc and use concept to resign/re-hash the map. That is what I do and it works for me. I hope that helps.

J

JFS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for everyone complaining about maps not working..

use forge when ur done modding click tools then resign all and then use concept to rehash/resign it thats how it works

H

halo3xstraxbox

Reaction score
Sin$
:?i don't know what happened to me? when i start my map and the flim its black and freeze 30 secs and it ends why its doing that for?

:cursing:

J

jaden360

Reaction score
Sin$
heyy when i click on partine3 nothing comes up with anything like content wat do i do?

Top Bottom
Login
Register