thanks

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to replace the maps. You can only add new maps with a softmodded original xbox.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is their a way ro mod the original maps? i can only find the downloaded maps, also if its mentioned in an earlier post, i cant be bothered to read all 184 of them :smile:

T

Turbohog

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can mod the original maps because they are on the disc. Also, will I get banned if I only play mods offline, and then put the original maps back on before going on LIVE again?

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Turbohog said:
I don't think you can mod the original maps because they are on the disc. Also, will I get banned if I only play mods offline, and then put the original maps back on before going on LIVE again?

they wont ban you at all

H

haloguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to even open Partition 3 on a 120 GB HDD? I keep double clicking it in Xplorer, but it wont open. And in Xport, I can open Partition 3, but I can't insert any files, even if I drag and drop them >_> Halp Pl0x

S

slowbro

Reaction score
Sin$
how could it be modding halo 2 IF its on the 360? i think u mean either halo 3 or on the reg. xbox:wink:

That Disguise

That Disguise

Retired
Retired
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it still possible to mod Halo 2 online in matchmaking? I remember befor when they made a update and once you went into matchmaking you would get banned with-in like 10seconds?

Can anyone confirm/update me with that?

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SnOwMaNx said:
Is it still possible to mod Halo 2 online in matchmaking? I remember before when they made a update and once you went into matchmaking you would get banned with-in like 10 seconds?

Can anyone confirm/update me with that?

The member of this forum named GoldBl4d3's profile on Se7enSins Forums Claims that it is still possible but will not release a tutorial (Nor will anyone else it seems.) He also said that various staff/ex-staff here can still mod in matchmaking but will not give names. They will also not release a tut.

I have no reason to doubt him so i believe it is still possible. Will it ever be released? Yeah as soon as H2 servers are shut down so we can all say "Damn it was that easy? Why didn't i think of that"

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iNezzy said:
The member of this forum named GoldBl4d3's profile on Se7enSins Forums Claims that it is still possuble but will not release a tutorial (Nor will anyone else it seems.) He also said that various staff/ex-staff here can still mod in matchmaking but will not give names. They will also not release a tut.

I have no reason to doubt him so i believe it is still possible. Will it ever be released? Yeah as soon as H2 servers are shut down so we can all say "Damn it was that easy? Why didnt i think of that"

He doesn't want to release a tut because he doesn't want bad rep. You can't blame him.

Orphan93 said:
If I were to do this would I get banned from H2 MM or XBL

In about 15 seconds, yes.

BoBoShemet said:
Is Entity UE a decent program?

Yes, but it is also very buggy. My personal favorite entity is 1.3.9 or 1.4

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice bump...