What's new

How to Mod GTA V With a USB Flash Drive !

Chicago Bears

Chicago Bears

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Mod GTA V With a USB Flash Drive !

xInitial

xInitial

b0ss
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a GTA 5 Save Editor that makes things 1000x easier and more options.

TheFazeHD

TheFazeHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quite useless everyone should already know how to do save game mods it's simple and the most easiest thing to mod

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm talking about it's just as bad that any joe blow can do it....like DNS leeching
But gamesaves are for singleplayer so it's nothing like the DNS mods that affected multiplayer.

On topic: Nice tutorial for people that are new to modding.

TeOzCrazy

TeOzCrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Game saves are just as bad as DNS leeching...
You're joking, right? This is single player, this is basically cheating, but doing it in a world that only you are apart of and are a willing participant. DNS sucked because millions of people play GTA Online and a lot of them were given money unwillingly and they were banned or everyone had everything and I didn't even mention mods like god mode.

Totally different. An example is Rockstar added cheats to single player, but not to multiplayer, because there is a difference.

:wink: PEACE!

Kryptoo

Kryptoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can mod it with usb....mod your iso then convert to usb fromat using iso2god. jtag needed

killshot707

killshot707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm talking about it's just as bad that any joe blow can do it....like DNS leeching
There are a lot of great modders out there that started off by usb modding. I was teaching a 10 year kid yesterday how to makes cars in SP. That kid is so happy he made his own car. Hopefully he sticks with modding and getting better at using the computer. I think "starter" videos are awesome ,keep it up.

Kryptoo

Kryptoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even gamesaves affect your gameplay experience....because of freezing loading screen ><

v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial but... Is it really needed? If someone didn't know how to mod their gamesave, I doubt they even know how to sign up and confirm their email. It's not anything hard to do at all and in fact, is really boring after a while. I've been playing really old games like Forza 3 and modding those gamesaves and to be honest, it's really, really fun. GTA V's game save editing does nothing really though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register