What's new

Solved How to mod GodMode using HxD? (XBLA)

• Thread starter NeymarJr
  • Start date
  • Views 1,393
N

NeymarJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to mod it using HxD? I can't figure out at all.

Any help?

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
I looked a few weeks back, it seems like it's either encrypted or all the stats are online.

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
I looked a few weeks back, it seems like it's either encrypted or all the stats are online.

I think all of the stats are stored on server side

L

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think all of the stats are stored on server side

browse the leaderboards, for one of the game modes the dudes in 1st and 2nd places have clearly edited their xp and money

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
browse the leaderboards, for one of the game modes the dudes in 1st and 2nd places have clearly edited their xp and money

I know i noticed but idk how they did it unless they have a DEVKIT

S

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
I know i noticed but idk how they did it unless they have a DEVKIT

They may have used XBLS with a jtag/rgh and did some poking.

Stats are server side, but I think once you figure out where the exp multiplier resides, you can modify it and poke the changes. I imagine you can do it with coins as well. As far as retail and hex editing, I have no idea.

N

NeymarJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, why would someone buy XBLS just to edit a XBLA game? I doubt it. Like, think about it, buying XBLS for $70 a day or whatever it is, to edit a arcade game? I think it can be done with HxD editing. I have the trainer on my RGH, but it's boring offline, I prefer playing with people online. The top 2 are clearly edited, although there is a chance they used XBLS, I doubt someone would spend that much just to edit an arcade game.

B

Bar Starred

Contributor
Reaction score
Umm, why would someone buy XBLS just to edit a XBLA game? I doubt it. Like, think about it, buying XBLS for $70 a day or whatever it is, to edit a arcade game? I think it can be done with HxD editing. I have the trainer on my RGH, but it's boring offline, I prefer playing with people online. The top 2 are clearly edited, although there is a chance they used XBLS, I doubt someone would spend that much just to edit an arcade game.

It's surely likely that they purchased the time for another reason, and decided to just spend 5 minutes modding the leaderboards, as no-one else has?

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
Or they could just edit the xp values in game play it online for a min. Take over the leaderboard s for fun. I have looked and never found a value either

S

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
After playing this game for a bit, I can honestly say this game is easy enough without modding.

Turn on some Oaths, set it on Gold, hit at least level 9 and grab two buddies and it's a breeze. I usually end up with 0 deaths most of the time.

Anyone who wants to play, hit me up with a PM with your tag.

N

NeymarJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After playing this game for a bit, I can honestly say this game is easy enough without modding.

Turn on some Oaths, set it on Gold, hit at least level 9 and grab two buddies and it's a breeze. I usually end up with 0 deaths most of the time.

Anyone who wants to play, hit me up with a PM with your tag.
I know it's easy, i'm level 22, 14th in the leaderboards for weekly. Only had the game for 5 days or something, that's with like 3 of my games not counting today.

Top Bottom