What's new

Mobile How to mod Case Clicker (iOS 8 + 9 Easily)

• Thread starter Pie
  • Start date
  • Views 51,990
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Credits to me

!!!WHEN YOU EDIT YOUR MONEY, YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE BEFORE ENTERING THE APP AGAIN OR THE APP WILL NOT START UP!!!
!!!TUTORIAL FOR THAT IS BELOW!!!

You will need to edit all 3 c_*.dat's to keep the stuff you already have.

To find the text edit's faster, just use the search engine while viewing the file in iFile/whatever.

Jailbreaking will make this go a lot easier.

What you will need:
  • iFile or any text editor
  • Your save which can be found here: (This location is on iOS 8) /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/6F1B9631-E133-4F44-8F36-7A68B61DF946/Documents/c_2, 3, 4.dat
  • (iOS 9's Location) Just search for one of the dat files and you will find it's location easily. Search in iFile/iFunbox.
How to mod your Money:
  1. Open your c_2, 3, 4.dat in iFile/prefered Text editor.
  2. Find where it say's clickMoneyGain and change that value to 2147000000 (don't include commas).
  3. Save and enter the game and tap once.
  4. You will now have 2 billion money, and may get much more by tapping.
How to remove your Money:
  1. Open your c_2, 3, 4.dat in iFile/prefered Text editor.
  2. Find where it say's Money (3/4 of the way down the file) and change the value to 0. You will still be able to be rich because of your tap multiplier.
    8znOgIC.png
  3. Save the file.

Last edited:
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Says no jailbreak needed>mentions just the iFile method :rolleyes:

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OR TEXT EDITOR. You can just extract the saves to your desktop and edit them in notepad, so shush!!!!
Which program will let you get the files though? All of them were patched to not allow you to remove and edit files past iOS 8. I was just curious because I was going to do this, but there is no program. I've tried iFunbox, iExplorer, and iMazing (iMazing was recently patched due to an in app purchasing bypass method).

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Which program will let you get the files though? All of them were patched to not allow you to remove and edit files past iOS 8. I was just curious because I was going to do this, but there is no program. I've tried iFunbox, iExplorer, and iMazing (iMazing was recently patched due to an in app purchasing bypass method).
Oh right :tongue: I'm still on iTunes 12.1....... I'll figure something out. I never updated for the sole reason is i won't be able to use ifunbox.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have iPhone anymore. Would editing that file on Android work the same way??

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have iPhone anymore. Would editing that file on Android work the same way??
Only way to find out. I don't use Android at all so I have no clue. If it does, let me know and I'll update the thread.

robot9706

robot9706

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works the same way, but you need root in order to access the save files :/
But I made an editor app + a modded case clicker which allows you to edit the save on your phone without root: link

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Pie Pie folder name is different on iOS 9. Find it so I don't have to do work :}

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Pie Pie new issue with this method. I modded it exactly as stated and everything works fine till you close the app out of multitask. Once you close the app all the data is lost (if you buy upgrades or open cases they will all reset till before you modded the file)

ProTons

ProTons

^^The Hair Of A God^^
Reaction score
Sin$
works pretty good for me now just have to make a bunch of trades to transer all my skins.

Top Bottom
Login
Register