How to Mod Borderlands on Xbox 360

• Thread starter Stormshine
  • Start date
  • Views 306,101
E

Endless Luck

Reaction score
Sin$
i have no clue to how to mod my weapons and if anyone could please help me out it would be greatly appreciated

S

scot106

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone have any strong modded guns they would be willing to share. find me on xbox live my tag is scot106......having alot of trouble with underdome riot and need some more firepower for these stupid achievements. Thanks everyone

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
most of the mods have been patched but you can still make decent "legit ish" guns. I have already found a few tricks to things.

-Unh0ly-

-Unh0ly-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey unknown if you are there please find a way around the patch for mods please

-Unh0ly-

-Unh0ly-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what do you mean by legit itsh weapons

are you saying that not all the mods are patched would you mind telling me what kind of mods i can still do

F

Fierygrave

Reaction score
Sin$
Yha i am having a problem that i need help with. this is addressed to people who are still modding post patch.

I created several weapons I know I can only create weapons that are built properly, that what I did, but I was testing limits with swapping parts between things like snipers and semi-auto snipers, I then after having several weapons with slight variations. I rehashed it and resigned it to the profile I used to do it, the same way as well (I used to be able to mod weapons properly), i put it back on my HDD and then went to play it and test out which ones stayed and as it went to load my profiles it just freeze every time. The only other thing I did was try and give lilith mordicais scavenger mod. When i went back to look at the things I did and all the invalid guns are gone but the class mod stayed, so i deleted them and tried again with no luck. some one mind telling me what i did wrong?

Fierygrave said:
Yha i am having a problem that i need help with. this is addressed to people who are still modding post patch.

I created several weapons I know I can only create weapons that are built properly, that what I did, but I was testing limits with swapping parts between things like snipers and semi-auto snipers, I then after having several weapons with slight variations. I rehashed it and resigned it to the profile I used to do it, the same way as well (I used to be able to mod weapons properly), i put it back on my HDD and then went to play it and test out which ones stayed and as it went to load my profiles it just freeze every time. The only other thing I did was try and give lilith mordicais scavenger mod. When i went back to look at the things I did and all the invalid guns are gone but the class mod stayed, so i deleted them and tried again with no luck. some one mind telling me what i did wrong?

Sorry for double post but i also tried removing all mod data, and i forgot to mention that i also increased my Shot gun proficiency to max and my rocket proficiency to max

IIVII IE IR IK

KiiNG JAMEZ

Beastly
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I know hardly anything about modding borderlands after the update & I lost my characters & weapons etc that I modded before the 1.30 update. But can you still add the dove barrel to give pistols unlimited ammo?
If not someone needs to work on making a super dove b/c that would be the best to do.

S

sejad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for this software CONcept? where can I find it directions if possible and also what is the company that makes that software.

B

boogerboy72

Reaction score
Sin$
every time i edit a save, it comes up as either corrupt or freezes when it "loading savegames"

any idea why?

F

Fierygrave

Reaction score
Sin$
boogerboy72 said:
every time i edit a save, it comes up as either corrupt or freezes when it "loading savegames"

any idea why?

same thing happening to me, do you have the new DLC?

B

boogerboy72

Reaction score
Sin$
Fierygrave said:
same thing happening to me, do you have the new DLC?

yep.

would it be that i cant get my console id and orig. saved consold id's to match?

-Unh0ly-

-Unh0ly-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if there were hidden null manufacturers that they used to test there weapons when they made a new one or if you removed the manufacturer from your weapons and replaced it with a manufacturer that only makes items.

My bet is that there a few developer manuf. That they didn't remove

Top Bottom
Login
Register