What's new

Tutorial How to Mod Borderlands 2 Save Files on a MAC!

• Thread starter Icemansun
  • Start date
  • Views 25,178
Icemansun

Icemansun

Reaction score
So, I don't know if I am posting this in the right section or not, if it's not, could someone tell me and I would happily move it to a different subforum.

Anyways, the program would take way too long to explain in text, and I'm lazy :tongue:

So, I made a video on how to use Bordertool 2! Enjoy!

Note: I don't understand how the weapon modifying works, because you can't even add in codes, so yeah. If someone could explain that to me, that would be great!

Yeah... thank you for your attention! :biggrin:

~ Inception Deception

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Reaction score
Nice... This should help people on Mac.

At least this gives them an option besides sending me the save to mod... :wink:

Nessy

Nessy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey.. quick question.. what do i do if the borderlands 2 folder isnt there? i want to mod my xbox 360 save

Last edited:
Cpt_PWNGE

Cpt_PWNGE

Reaction score
I'll have to try this later :smile:
But quick question:
I can use a console save from my USB too right?

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
hey.. quick question.. what do i do if the borderlands 2 folder isnt there? i want to mod my xbox 360 save
You probably don't have the borderlands 2 folder in application support because you don't have borderlands 2 for mac installed on your system.

This is in the Read Me:
- BorderTool 2 is intended to read/write Mac and PC profiles/saved games only. Don't try it on PS, XBox, etc. saves. If you try anyway, don't blame me…

S

StylxGamez

Reaction score
The SaveData file is not there for mac anymore... is there an alternative to modding borderlands 2 in mac?

Manuel Neuer

Manuel Neuer

Reaction score
What I do is use Bootcamp to install Windows 7 on my Mac, be careful not to re-size any partitions afterwards though, OS X will try to revert Windows to a different partition layout and you will need to convert it back to avoid losing data, which is very annoying to do.
EDIT: Sorry for grave dig, didn't realize how far back I was.

Top Bottom