Reaction score
Sin$
How to mod blacklight tango down....

Ok things you will need are

xplorer 360 or xport 360 doesnt matter which one

Xbox 360 hash block calculator

A hex editor

and a base converter

ok lets get started first you need to have atleast ranked up a couple of times to get your xp up once you have done that
go to the main menu and then into FIELD LOCKER you cant miss it and to the top right hand corner you will see your rank and XP
write down your XP then once you have done that plug your hard drive into your computer load up xplorer 360 or xport 360 which
ever one you use then go to partition 3 find your profile xtract it to your desktop and then put it in hex now you will need
to load up base converter make sure the byte order is Raw Hex and the Data Type is unsigned long then put your exact XP in the
Decimal box then it will convert to hex then take the hex code just copy it then in your hex editor click find and paste the
hex code but makesure the Datatype is hex-values not Text-string put search direction on all the click ok now you should only
find it once when you find it go back to base converter put the XP you want in the Decimal box then take the hex code and just
paste and insert then save it then load up Xbox 360 hash block calculator and calculate hash blocks then put it back on your hard
drive load up the game and then you will have the rank you wanted with all the weapons unlocked for those ranks

Also if you want to go streight to the highest rank the XP for that is 900000 that is for rank 70 + everything unlocked

i looked around and couldnt find a tut for this so i decided to make 1

sorry for any mistakes or anything i have done wrong

found by me

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Not found by you. Sorry to burst your bubble.
We're making a tool for it.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/253362-blacklight-tango-down-has-been-modded/

We modded it a few hours after the game was released.
Join www.majormods.net for future mods.

K

kamikaze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for double post, but can someone convert 10125 for me, thats my rank. i deleted hex workshop on accident.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
S

sabriel45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sucks that the modding community can't just leave one game alone lol

M

mlg123

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you please make a video tutorial. I tried doing what you said above, but it didn't work. Thanks

P

patsfan1106

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can u please tell me were i can get the programs and convert my number it is 38247 also can i do this with a usb thanks!!

Rebelution

Rebelution

Flyer Fanatic
Reaction score
Sin$
This game takes skill to be good in and yet y'all are ruinin it ill r*** yall with my level 8 guy hahaha

grundyboy34

grundyboy34

Reaction score
Sin$
have you found a way to mod your kills yet? I have mine written down but cannot find them in the games .gdp file

M

MeLoveYuLongTym

Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done with Usb aswell or what? And Links to Tools if possible.

Can this be done with Usb aswell or what? And Links to Tools if possible.

Reconzfury

Reconzfury

Reaction score
Sin$
umm what is the name of the file you mod because i cant find in under my account in my hardrive

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
have you found a way to mod your kills yet? I have mine written down but cannot find them in the games .gdp file
Stats are stored server side but atm I am looking into someway to mod them.

Stats are stored server side but atm I am looking into someway to mod them.

grundyboy34

grundyboy34

Reaction score
Sin$
IS it possible to mod the game itself? I copied it onto my usb drive and opened it in hex editor btw.

Or is it unmoddable because its a live file?

N

NkAir

Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody convert 800 XP for me? I'm not quite sure how to convert it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register