Great TUT :thumbup:ttrever said:I know this is somewhat a double post.
You will need
* A hex editor
* Hobo's zlib tool: Hobo Zlib.exe
* Xport360: http://uk.codejunkies.com/support_downloads/Setup_XPort_360_v2_12.zip
1. Get the save off of your hdd by going partition 3 - content - your profile - bioshock 2 - 00001.
2. Extract the save to your desktop, and open it in a hex editor. Press crtl g and type in e494. It should take you to the hex values in the picture.
3. From the 78, copy down untill you reach the length of 3422.
4.Copy those hex values into a new hex document and save it.
5. Now open Hobo's tool and use it to select the file you just saved. Then choose decompress and go.
6. That should create a new file with .hobo on the end. Open that with your hex editor. Press crtl G and type in 58c2. That will bring you to the offset where your adam and money data is stored. Values 3 - 5 is money, and values 12 - 14 is adam. Change them to have the desired amount.
7. After modding the values, save and exit. Then open Hobo's tool and select the file, and compress. Then hit go.
8. Open the newly compressed file in your hex editor, and copy all of it. Then go back to the original save file, press crtl g and go to e494. Then paste write from there.
9. Save the file, and drag it into horizon to rehash.
10. Put the file back on your hdd. This image has been resized.
This tutorial isn't even correct. It will just corrupt your save.anonym0016 said:I am using the PAL version but I cannot find that 78, anyways I continue but when decompressing the file it says error, y compress it instead and in the hobo file created does not have a offset 58whatever in it. Could you tell me whether it is not compatible with pal or something? here is my save: 2_14_2010_15_28_21
in case you want to check it out, I also nulled the ids