• Start date
  • Views 31,263
Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut I'll try this out on a dummy account.

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you even been ban yet, and did you mod it at one time? Plus what games did you mod?
First offense you don't get banned and I did mod it all at once and I just added games to the account by adding GPD's to the account.

Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
First offense you don't get banned and I did mod it all at once and I just added games to the account by adding GPD's to the account.
Okay thanks. How long has it been since you did it? That's all I ask then I'll leave you alone.

yannickky

yannickky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know, but from what I understand, you get in trouble once you go back online.
So far I have never had any trouble with modding GS. So far I have modded a silver account with 25K. I did this slowly and a max of 300-400 a week.

i get too happy

i get too happy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its safe to an extent. But you can get banned for it. I had an account that had been modded for 3 years then it got banned for another reason. :smile: They will reset you though before they ban you as a warning.

LFCGirl

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know why I can't download the pics? The box is grayed out. Doesn't let me select it.

S

schlaric2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial i might use this soon to unlock those last few achievements I need on Blops 2:smile:

SnSD x Tandem

SnSD x Tandem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is this the best most recent one out ? Because I still have the profile editor v2.0.2 and it work's 100% all the time. Is this one better than that or no? Just a quick simple question, don't need any hate against my post. ( Just saying )

WastedYourTime

WastedYourTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont plan on doing this, but does this bypass microsofts ban hammer?
Unless the achievement mod tool allows you to change the date and time you modded the achievements then I don't think so... it is my understanding that Microsofts ban hammer is alert to multiple achievements earned at the same time... maybe try modding in smaller portions.

As a side note I don't think this will bypass ban hammer any more because of the recent updates Microsoft has put out.

WastedYourTime

WastedYourTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My accounts been good and I've done this a while back.

I only modded 2 achievements though, those being big ones. (Level 100 & Prestiged in Gears of War 3.)

To look legit. ;x

I had a friend mod just One achievement and receive a ban 5 months later for doing the Mod so you never know...

WastedYourTime

WastedYourTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How safe is this to do? I really can't afford to get banned.
Then don't do it. Chances are Microsoft will roll out an update and be able to tell you've modded. Almost no mods are completely undetectable.

SnSD x Tandem

SnSD x Tandem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless the achievement mod tool allows you to change the date and time you modded the achievements then I don't think so... it is my understanding that Microsofts ban hammer is alert to multiple achievements earned at the same time... maybe try modding in smaller portions.

As a side note I don't think this will bypass ban hammer any more because of the recent updates Microsoft has put out.
What if I only add about 400-1000 gamerscore per week ? Will I get cought and ban for that ?

WastedYourTime

WastedYourTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if I only add about 400-1000 gamerscore per week ? Will I get cought and ban for that ?
Depending where you add it and how you mod it. If you mod in a bunch of achievements all at once and the Mod tool sets them all gained to the exact same date/time it would be obvious that you didn't actually earn all those achievements at once. Thus making the ban more likely.

So either mod less achievements in at once or you could simply mod the game itself to make earning the achievements easier.

I.e. Halo 4 Has a beat legendary Campaign on Normal Heroic and Legendary Achievements rather then mod the achievements make your guy in the campaign invincible thus allowing you to get them easily and at different times while at the same time making it look legit because the game would be tracking kills you got in the campaign.

My friends have modded their Halo 4 games to do this and they have received no bans.

EDIT: This is honestly the best way to mod in achievements in almost any game with a single player campaign. What game are you trying to Mod btw?

WastedYourTime

WastedYourTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I have never had any trouble with modding GS. So far I have modded a silver account with 25K. I did this slowly and a max of 300-400 a week.
The account is silver it might not even be able to get banned ...can anyone confirm?

Top Bottom
Login
Register