Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply because the last stickied one is for a tool that is so out of date its a banhammer and a half. Plus the pics are gone. x.x I read the rules, sorry for disobeying

Heres the tut:
This tutorial was written 03/08/2012 if its a much later date than that, its probably a good idea to NOT DO IT. Microsoft does update from time to time.

This tutorial is on how to hack your profile (mod/modify) to have new achievements unlocked, using a free Profile Editor. The author of this editor is v3n3, he deserves a huge amount of thanks, without his app, there would be no tutorial. It is short and sweet since its mostly self explanatory, I just noticed that there was a very outdated tutorial still up and decided to go ahead and make a new tutorial with a current and up to date free mod tool.

Things you will need:
- ExProfileEditor (Click Here to download
- An internet connection (See part 4 for why)

Before we start, have your profile loaded to a USB thumb drive, or your Harddrive, and hook it up to your PC. The ExProfileEditor does include a FATX explorer, so you can open up your device right there in the tool. You may also want to just hit save, and throw a copy of your profile on the desktop, just in case you screw anything up while modding your gamerscore/profile. To get that back on the device, open the desktop location of your profile rather than the FATX, and hit save to FATX device, overwriting the modified version. You CANNOT undo changes once it is uploaded to XBox Live.

1. Click updater.exe and make sure your copy of the tool is up to date.

2. Open your profile in the mod tool. You'll get something that looks like this:

scaled.php

3. To the right, you'll see where it says 'Games' and will have a list of all of your games. Click on the game you want to mod achievements from. I'm going to do the only game on my offline profile, Gears of War 3 because its ****ing Epic.

scaled.php

4. Now you'll see under achievements, it will have all the achievments listed. THis is where you want to use your brain. Don't go unlocking everything/a ton of them at once. You WILL get caught that way.
- Green = Achievments list
- Blue Achievement details, with the unlocked, or locked button. (Set to Unlocked to unlock the achievement)
- Red = Set the time, date, and whether you unlocked it offline or offline. Then hit SET to set it. You also WANT to click the 'Download Pictures' button. It will download the Picture for that acheivement, and attatch it to your profile. One thing that they watch for to catch achievement hackers, is when you sign in and your profile downloads multiple achievement pictures, when it should have them already if legitly unlocked.
- Purple = Last time the game was played. You want to make sure its set to when your unlocking these achievements. That way, it doesn't look like you unlocked an acievement, without playing the game.

scaled.php

5. When you are done, hit save, either to FATX, or to the local file.

Now that you know how to use this tool to hack your achievements, realize a few things.
- Hacking multiple achievementsat once will make you noticable and likely banned.
- You can change other settings of your profile, but changing things like avatar color, putting bad things in your motto, ect. Will get you a bonerhammer from Microsoft.
- If your Achievements don't update right a away give it time, it will eventually. If not, recover your profile and try again.

If you have any questions for me, or need help at all, just post here, or send me a private/visitor message.

I am also not responsible for anything you do with this tutorial. No matter what your doing, you run the risk of being banned. Should that happen, its your fault. Not Mine.

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the update. I'll have to give it a try. If this really works I see no problem with updating the old thread.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the update. I'll have to give it a try. If this really works I see no problem with updating the old thread.

Tested it myself, it worked right away. I'd rate its consistency right next to Horizon's.

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Reaction score
Sin$
Tested it myself, it worked right away. I'd rate its consistency right next to Horizon's.
Hey just got home and tried to download it but its not popping up. Would you mind providing another download link.

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to max out a few games
How many games we talkin about here 3? You have to do them slowly and in order Ex: don't do a finish the game achievement before you do a finish a level achievement (common sense). Also check the game last played date and make sure that matches. Start with in game achievements then finish with multiplayer achievements.

T

TheftyGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I already screwed the halo reach one up when I got beat the legendary on solo alone but I didn't do the beat legendary or heroic ones. Oops but nothing happened to my account in terms of bans

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Reaction score
Sin$
It wouldn't be a instant ban and you can always redo what you do just lock the achievement and re-unlock it or move it.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The way your caught is when you have multiple achievements unlocked in a very short period of time that on average are not unlocked that quickly. Me and a few friends collected games like avatar, and zoids, Tenchu Z, and legitly beat all of them in about 36 hours for a total of 7610 gamerscore, no ban. We then modded them on a new gamertag all at once, it was banned by the end of the week.

T

TheftyGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
well I made it so that I unlocked the heroic campiagn and legendary a few seconds before it because that would all make sense. My friend modded like 6 games for all of there achievements at one time months ago and didn't even get banned....by the way is Horizon a good program?

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well I made it so that I unlocked the heroic campiagn and legendary a few seconds before it because that would all make sense. My friend modded like 6 games for all of there achievements at one time months ago and didn't even get banned....by the way is Horizon a good program?

Not to be advertising, but yes, its a good application.

II SM0KEY Il

II SM0KEY Il

Reaction score
Sin$
hey just tried to sort a few gow2 achievements out from the 100 glitch and when i give them all dates and times they are not uploading to xbox.com, any ideas? as of now i have 6 achievements that need to be reordered. i have tried locking them all but that hasnt updated either

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Reaction score
Sin$
hey just tried to sort a few gow2 achievements out from the 100 glitch and when i give them all dates and times they are not uploading to xbox.com, any ideas? as of now i have 6 achievements that need to be reordered. i have tried locking them all but that hasnt updated either
You can change something on your avatar and that should save it to the Microsoft servers.

II SM0KEY Il

II SM0KEY Il

Reaction score
Sin$
hi ok so i recovered my tag again, re modded the achievements, changed a few avatar things, even changed them on xbox aswell but still its not updating:confused:

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Reaction score
Sin$
hi ok so i recovered my tag again, re modded the achievements, changed a few avatar things, even changed them on xbox aswell but still its not updating:confused:
Oh well that's a problem.... The only other thing I can think of is try a different program.

Top Bottom
Login
Register