How to mod a halo 3 film

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding Tutorials' started by CausingEl loco, Nov 27, 2008 with 7 replies and 1,780 views.

1. CausingEl loco

CausingEl loco Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There are 3 parts to this video you can find the others on my channel through this video. If you have any questions feel free to message me thank you.

Hope this helps.

The link is below

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Vi5-gYPUs"]YouTube - How to mod a halo 3 film Part 1[/ame]

you cant reallly read whats in the video but it will show you exactly how to mod a film

• Like Like x 1
  2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    I'm assuming you made this. If so, I would strongly suggest posting what programs and items are needed to properly do it, seeing as you can barely understand the robot. I personally suggest a written part in full to go along with it since there isn't guided talking, but a list of items at least.

Also, this belongs in "Halo 3 Modding Tutorials". Your fine, just letting you know.

3. Element18592

Element18592 Trusted Seller

Ratings:
    well i was in a hurry when i posted this. and i cant edit it or relocate it. but any ways thanks for the tip

• Like Like x 1
  4. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    No problem, a mod already took care of it and you'll be able to edit and send a pm after you reach 5 posts.

5. OP
    CausingEl loco

Ratings:
    OH I HAVE 17 WHERE DO I GO TO EDIT THANKS

• Like Like x 1
  6. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    To edit a post you just click edit on the bottom of your post. Don't speak in caps please...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Synester

Synester Newbie

Ratings:
    Do you have the text in the film saved anywhere?

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    CausingEl loco

Ratings:
    no sorry but i did this tut on a different computer. and it crashed. sorry ill be making another tut but with words and ill keep you posted.

• Like Like x 1