• Start date
  • Views 1,743
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jason Elite

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I need to know how I can get a good Fallout 3 character for the xbox 360. I do not have a laptop right now because a virus crashed mine. Im getting a new one in acople months but till then im stuck with my 360. This means I cant make any modded Fallout 3 characters. So can somebody tell me how I can make a modded character at level one with max stats. Any help that that someone can offer me would be helpful. Im fairly new to this glitching and modding stuff so I need some help.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you have a computer it is not happening.

J

Jason Elite

Reaction score
Sin$
Well im gonna buy a gaming laptop in 2 months but up until then im stuck with the family piece of crap laptop. It runs on vista so I dont know how to mod things on it.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I take it you have a transfer cable or xsata. Just do it like you have been doing.

P

pokey

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you mod on a computer for full stats right at the begging?

P

pokey

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried doing that i wll come up with too post but i can't find the 0AFFFFFFFF (ECT)

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait...You got a virus, so your getting a new computer??? Just reformat the drive! Its not that hard.:cursing:

I

IxLuN4R MoDsxI

Reaction score
Sin$
xbh1h2 said:
Wait...You got a virus, so your getting a new computer??? Just reformat the drive! Its not that hard.:cursing:
i think what he means is he cannot run it because of the virus. if not your can try backing up any files you want like pictures or music onto an external hard drive or a usb memory stick and re format the hard drive in your laptop then re-install your Operating System and Copy and paste your files back over and your done no need for a new computer.

P.S: if you dont have your original operating system disk (or an opperating system you would like on it). (or you torrented it) torrent it on your other computer and burn to a disk and install it.

ShadowZ said:
For the 360 version, correct?

Here is the tut for the 360 version.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

ShadowZ, do you know if we can do this with HxD? If so then i will try it.

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any hex editor... So yes you can do it with HxD.

I

IxLuN4R MoDsxI

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks shadowz i used Hex Workshop anyway becasue HxD didnt work for it. i did the tutorial like it says i loaded it on my hdd game loads fine when when i go onto load the save it crashes, so i used the backup i made before and it does the same with that, can anyone help with this it would be greatly appresiated. Thanks, Lunar

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the file extension for your save .fx? If it is then you need to change it to .fxs.

I

IxLuN4R MoDsxI

Reaction score
Sin$
yea it is fx but i used hex workshop and now my backup that was original doesnt work

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have teamviewer? If you do then I can get this fixed for you fast.

If not you have to make windows show the file extensions.

I

IxLuN4R MoDsxI

Reaction score
Sin$
ShadowZ said:
Do you have teamviewer? If you do then I can get this fixed for you fast.

If not you have to make windows show the file extensions.
sorry i dont understand what you mean it doesnt load on my xbox not my pc i put the backup in and now it wont load on the game i can still access my hard drive just my fallout 3 wont load saves it just crashs the 360

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Teamviewer is a free program that lets you allow other users to view your computer and let them help you with pretty much anything.

Open up the backup with hex workshop and go to save as and change the drop down box to "all files". Now just save your backup with the file extension of just .fxs without any other file extensions before it.

You may also be able to rename it where ever it is and change the file extension to .fxs without the .BAK that hex workshop puts on the end.

I

IxLuN4R MoDsxI

Reaction score
Sin$
i didnt have a .bak file exetension i copied the save and put it on my desktop and my xbox mods file and i modded the desktop one i changed the mod file one to .fxs at the end now should this stop my crashing at the load game screen?

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, make sure it is rehashed and resigned if you haven't already.

I

IxLuN4R MoDsxI

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea thanks for that i forgot to rehash/resign in lol i used concept 0.3 now will that work should i try using the first save or the modded one?

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it should. Try the modded one first to make sure it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register