What's new

Patched How To Merge Strike Vests With Most Tops (1.42)

• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 12,803
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
(THIS GLITCH ONLY WORKS WITH THE GREY JOGGER W/ BIKER CUT AND EXTREME STRIKE VEST OUTFIT AND THE BROWN JOGGER W/ SLEEVELESS HOODIE AND LIGHT STRIKE VEST OUTFIT)
(BOTH THESE OUTFITS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE SECOND AND THIRD DOOMSDAY HEIST)

(Requirement)
What you will need to merge the strike vests is an already made outfit from The Doomsday Heist which has a top underneath a strike vest that you cannot equip together normally in freemode. (I used the brown joggers with a black sleeveless hoodie and a light strike vest combo)

Step 1. Equip the heist outfit you have saved with the strike vest of your choosing. See Here (https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...any-doomsday-setup-outfit-patch-1-42.1693732/)

Step 2. Go to the clothing section of your apartment or facility.

Step 3. Go to tops and put on any compatible turtleneck sweater underneath the already equipped strike vest

Step 4. Back out of the clothing section and re-apply the outfit which you had saved from the heist

Step 5. Go back into the clothing section and scroll through the tops (You should see that some will start merging with the strike vest)

Step 6. Select the glitched top and save! (Not all the tops will be able to merge but quite a few tops will)

**Note that if you select any of the overcoats that merge, some of the other overcoats, leather and tactical jackets will be able to merge now**

If anyone is having trouble with any of this then i'll provide some pictures and a video as reference.

Last edited:
WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So this will be a mix of an already known glitch plus a little extra something I found out on merging the strike vests to other tops.

(Requirement)
What you will need to merge the strike vests is an already made outfit from The Doomsday Heist which has a top underneath a strike vest that you cannot equip together normally in freemode. (I used the brown joggers with a black sleeveless hoodie and a light strike vest combo)

Step 1. Equip the heist outfit you have saved with the strike vest of your choosing. See Here (https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...any-doomsday-setup-outfit-patch-1-42.1693732/)

Step 2. Go to the clothing section of your apartment or facility.

Step 3. Go to tops and put on any compatible turtleneck sweater underneath the already equipped strike vest

Step 4. Back out of the clothing section and re-apply the outfit which you had saved from the heist

Step 5. Go back into the clothing section and scroll through the tops (You should see that some will start merging with the strike vest)

Step 6. Select the glitched top and save! (Not all the tops will be able to merge but quite a few tops will)

**Note that if you select any of the overcoats that merge, some of the other overcoats, leather and tactical jackets will be able to merge now**

If anyone is having trouble with any of this then i'll provide some pictures and a video as reference.
Which setup gives brown joggers? I have seen red, black, grey, and tan

S

ScottishPunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried this many times, I have no trouble getting any of the outfits out of the setup missions, but none of the many I've taken ever merge, I don't understand what's went wrong

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried this many times, I have no trouble getting any of the outfits out of the setup missions, but none of the many I've taken ever merge, I don't understand what's went wrong
Are you using a male or a female character?

I66bleed66blue

I66bleed66blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get this to work now I got them to merge yesterday but for some reason I can't now even using this method

Top Bottom
Login
Register