What's new

Patched How to Merge Bandito to a car.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im gonna begin testing more In a few hours when I get home.

Great! You done some cool stuff yesterday, was weird seeing your bandito in the car list on the blue circle. Good luck!

xRiCoSuAv3x

xRiCoSuAv3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cars are able to stack it's the second car part that's tricky! I'm sure you can merge with this method, I've seen Eastside boy working on this method a few weeks ago ...

Dragunstalker

Dragunstalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol!!! I didn't realize that they would be LITERALLY be "stacked" on each other.

Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those who don't know. This merge glitch also works with the 'Lifeguard Blazer' :biggrin:

Updated: But the 'lifeguard' bag on the back of it, will disappear though. Don't know if it would be possible, to keep the 'lifeguard' bag while doing the merge glitch from rc bandito to it. Will post if i find anything.

Updated2: It also works with the 'Festival Bus' if you did the glitch from a long time ago where you could store it in a garage. The top decorations of it will disappear too, so it won't be buggy anymore in garages. <3

Last edited:
Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain how to get party bus in arena please
Do you already have it? If so drive it up to the arena workshop, and drive it into the second garage door, where it should ask you which garage you want it stored in. Else if that doesn't work, what i did first was put it into my MOC and drive one of your vehicles stored in the arena workshop into the MOC and swap it. Then when you get back to your arena workshop, it should bug out because of the decorations at the top of it. Switch the party bus slot with another vehicle, untill it's standing normally and you can get into it, then you can freely do the merge glitch. :smile:

H

Haunted07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also gc2f the party bus with 3 players there’s a work around to the patched version did it today twice

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
PS-Messages-20190707-223117.jpg

I really regret my rims choice, had clean ones but changed them to electrics just before they patched the old rc glitch.

I took advantage from the previous arena Benny merge and have benny's on almost all kinds of vehicles.

But it would be very nice to have a Benny to RC merge for my other accounts.
This current glitch is so damn easy, can be done in just 1min good job

So yeah I'm messing around too :wink:

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Numba4OE.

ulwzk.jpg

This is the other evidence I have that the CEO garage is a place to work with. Might be worth switching our efforts to there unless anyone has anything actually useful for the arena.

Thanks.

Gta_girl.
I got same type of response about ceo about a week ago and then again today after
PS-Messages-20190707-223117.jpg

I really regret my rims choice, had clean ones but changed them to electrics just before they patched the old rc glitch.

I took advantage from the previous arena Benny merge and have benny's on almost all kinds of vehicles.

But it would be very nice to have a Benny to RC merge for my other accounts.
This current glitch is so damn easy, can be done in just 1min good job

So yeah I'm messing around too :wink:
If you think about they have all been simple recently and not needing 4 people for a glitch, hopefully everyone is overthinking it and sleeps an hour if lucky and laughs when they realize how lol

H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got same type of response about ceo about a week ago and then again today after

If you think about they have all been simple recently and not needing 4 people for a glitch, hopefully everyone is overthinking it and sleeps an hour if lucky and laughs when they realize how lol
Hey guys, the big name you tubers have a way but there are holding off until the new dlc I know it sucks for us but they want to release it with the new cars, I get it but at the same time you guys have put a lot effort into this, I thought by now one of them would of helped us out it’s all good at least we tried.

AmsterdamHolland

AmsterdamHolland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a collection of which livery # from RC will merge to Partybus...

How to get the Partybus in the Arena garage? I read through the whole topic, but couldn't find it.
I have a modded Bandito and would like to merge it to the Partybus.

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How to get the Partybus in the Arena garage? I read through the whole topic, but couldn't find it.
You need to have the partybus in one of your garages, could be done with a previous glitch, but as far as I know that one is already patched

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you get the life guard bike stored in your garage?
You can find the lifeguard blazer on the beach and just drive it into a garage. But you can't mod or insure them.

I insured the lifeguard blazer with the nightclub clean your plates glitch, and put the mods on using this glitch.

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

nederlander!

I was this come by

a video from broontango

maybe it helps people. from 11:30 there is the glitch from the rc to the dune or partybus etc.

Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't give the blazer lifeguard please don't scam
Yes you can just drop through map at docks.

Also their must be some way to give the rc to friends people from the trading clubs on Xbox keep asking doing I want to trade rc's and I reply how and I'm stone walled.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It
Haha ja :biggrin:, unfortunately that video isn't helpful to me since I have a Lazer in my MOC (and would like to keep it that way lol), but I am sure it helps other people! Thanks for the comments everyone, and shoutout to GTA_girl for making this thread.

Oh cool, I appreciate it, I cross my fingers and hope that it doesn't involve the MOC :whistle:!
does involve moc - you need moc with all methods - dropping the bus in bunker you need moc to receive it too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register