What's new

Patched How to Merge Bandito to a car.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: RC Bandito and a car you want to take mods from and a car you want to give mods to, + an Arena with the Benny’s mechanic.

How to get mods from RC Bandito to save to a car.

1. take any car into the mod shop
2. exit vehicle
3. press r dpad to modify your bandito
4. change a livery
5. join a friend in a different session ignore the fast alert and decline the next alert when it pops up.
6. go to your garage and drive out any car
7. exit the car and it will return to the mod shop and save.

1.Start invite only session with a friend.

2.Get friend inside arena then ask them to start a titan of a job or populate an activity, (phone-quick job-activity-arm wrestling-friends in session) wait till they are populating lobby to use them to join on.

3.Take car inside mod shop (one you don’t mind losing because it may disappear if done incorrectly.)

4.Go to sell

5.Click again and press pause or go through your party on “are you sure you want to sell this vehicle”

6.Join friend in titan of a job. (through the party or pause menu.)

7.Spam X/A till you get the first alert then wait on “the session you are trying to join is private” for 4-5 seconds then accept this alert.

8.Once you spawn back down, exit vehicle by pressing triangle/Y

9.Now get in another car stored on the same floor and drive it into the mod shop the one you want the RC bandito mods on.

10.Go over to your RC bandito and press right on D pad to modify.

11.Hover over a selected livery then join your friend who is still populating or on titan of a job.

12.Purchase the livery then wait.

13.You will have an alert pop up very fast, do not accept it.

14.Wait 3/4 seconds then another alert will come up, accept it and wait till you hear the noise of being sucked into the clouds then accept the second alert.

15.Enter the car that you did not glitch in first to the mod shop and drive out.

16.If done correctly your car now has the mods from the RC Bandito.

17.Exit the car by pressing triangle/Y, it will return to the arena with the mods saved.

For those of us who don't have a modded bandito (yet), theres still some cool stuff you can make.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...s-vehicles-in-garage-with-rc-bandito.1771480/

1.Do the Steps below or in this video

2. Instead of getting in your car in the mod shop, you go to the garage and press r2 on the car which cannot be taken into the mod shop. Founder: SHIFTYTB

The next steps are completely experimental and have not shown to work 100% of the time, but can have worked. (shown in the video.)

How to put your mods on the RC Bandito, Needs more work information than given here but it is something!

Follow steps 1-9 above.

10.Edit something on the car you just drove in, (not sure if necessary)
11.Exit vehicle and press right D pad to edit your bandito.
12.Hover over any chrome wheel.
13.Join someone in a different target mode press X/A and accept the first alert but decline the second.
14.You should now see the bandito with the camera as if it were being modded but no options.
15.Wait and you will be on a permanent black screen.
16.Join Gta Online from a recent activity and decline the alert.
17.Now your bandito should have taken mods from your car.

(We couldn’t get it to take all the mods from the car but it certainly looks possible.)

Only posting this now unfinished because the method to stack cars will eventually be patched from the 800k return glitch.

If anyone has anything to add to this to make it a complete Bennys merge. Please do. If done correctly in the right order, I’m sure it can be a functioning Bennys merge.

Thanks to my friends who spent almost the last 48Hrs Helping. You know who you are.

Sorry it's not the entire Bennys merge, but we hit a brick wall with it. So close yet so far, Hoping some of you with more knowledge can complete it for the community.

It is still a working merge Bandito merge to any car glitch which is why i didn't post it in discovery.

This will create dirty dupes, (merging the bandito to cars.)
You may hit a daily sell limit trying to glitch/stack multiple cars into the mod shop if you do not follow these steps accurately.

Video has all the steps that I’ve just written.
Forgive me that its not complete, but it’s as far as i’ve managed to get without pulling my eyes out.

Thanks again.

GTA_Girl.:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lammy77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok nice this works, but wont this get you a daily sell limit?

For the 1st thing to sell i used a faggio

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok nice this works, but wont this get you a daily sell limit?

For the 1st thing to sell i used a faggio

The only times I actually sold the car, was pressing the wrong button or spamming x/a too fast after joining friend while getting the first car glitched in..

Otherwise I don't think it affects your daily sell limit if you follow these steps absolutely.

I done this hundreds of times over the last few days and only hit my daily limit once, but that was triggered by me messing up at different times too much.

:tongue:

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I put seawash green on my rc bandito though and have it stick

Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: RC Bandito and a car you want to take mods from and a car you want to give mods to, + an Arena with the Benny’s mechanic.

How to get mods from RC Bandito to save to a car.

1.Start invite only session with a friend.

2.Get friend inside arena then ask them to start a titan of a job or populate an activity, (phone-quick job-activity-arm wrestling-friends in session) wait till they are populating lobby to use them to join on.

3.Take car inside mod shop (one you don’t mind losing because it may disappear if done incorrectly.)

4.Go to sell

5.Click again and press pause or go through your party on “are you sure you want to sell this vehicle”

6.Join friend in titan of a job. (through the party or pause menu.)

7.Spam X/A till you get the first alert then wait on “the session you are trying to join is private” for 4-5 seconds then accept this alert.

8.Once you spawn back down, exit vehicle by pressing triangle/Y

9.Now get in another car stored on the same floor and drive it into the mod shop the one you want the RC bandito mods on.

10.Go over to your RC bandito and press right on D pad to modify.

11.Hover over a selected livery then join your friend who is still populating or on titan of a job.

12.Purchase the livery then wait.

13.You will have an alert pop up very fast, do not accept it.

14.Wait 3/4 seconds then another alert will come up, accept it and wait till you hear the noise of being sucked into the clouds then accept the second alert.

15.Enter the car that you did not glitch in first to the mod shop and drive out.

16.If done correctly your car now has the mods from the RC Bandito.

17.Exit the car by pressing triangle/Y, it will return to the arena with the mods saved.

The next steps are completely experimental and have not shown to work 100% of the time, but can have worked. (shown in the video.)

How to put your mods on the RC Bandito, Needs more work information than given here but it is something!

Follow steps 1-9 above.

10.Edit something on the car you just drove in, (not sure if necessary)
11.Exit vehicle and press right D pad to edit your bandito.
12.Hover over any chrome wheel.
13.Join someone in a different target mode press X/A and accept the first alert but decline the second.
14.You should now see the bandito with the camera as if it were being modded but no options.
15.Wait and you will be on a permanent black screen.
16.Join Gta Online from a recent activity and decline the alert.
17.Now your bandito should have taken mods from your car.

(We couldn’t get it to take all the mods from the car but it certainly looks possible.)

Only posting this now unfinished because the method to stack cars will eventually be patched from the 800k return glitch.

If anyone has anything to add to this to make it a complete Bennys merge. Please do. If done correctly in the right order, I’m sure it can be a functioning Bennys merge.

Thanks to my friends who spent almost the last 48Hrs Helping. You know who you are.

Sorry it's not the entire Bennys merge, but we hit a brick wall with it. So close yet so far, Hoping some of you with more knowledge can complete it for the community.

It is still a working merge Bandito merge to any car glitch which is why i didn't post it in discovery.

Video has all the steps that I’ve just written.
Forgive me that its not complete, but it’s as far as i’ve managed to get without pulling my eyes out.

Thanks again.

GTA_Girl.:tongue:

I tried this but everytime I waited 4-5 seconds on the 2nd alert n accepted it the car just vanishes back to its spot so I don't think this works for ps4

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Easiest method - Original Founder GTA Girl - Workaround by East Side Boy - Solo and no need to start Titan of a job :wink:

***Founder name wrong in the video***

Last edited:
DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this but everytime I waited 4-5 seconds on the 2nd alert n accepted it the car just vanishes back to its spot so I don't think this works for ps4
It does work on ps4

There's also away to put bennys on rc with this guys

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice mate, completely different method.
Can I put any paint on the RC bandito don't wanna risk anything if it doesn't work

If it does I wanna slap my worn black or worn seawash green paint on my RC bandito so I can transfer it to other cars

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I put any paint on the RC bandito don't wanna risk anything if it doesn't work

I can't say for sure if this is possible, we were never able to get it fully. So as the post says it's experimental that part. If you're worried about losing the mods on your rc I wouldn't try to merge new mods onto it. Until someone posts a complete working way to do that.

Kathryn gillingham

Kathryn gillingham

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone no how to get the mods on to the rc car. Unfortunately I wasn't playing when it came about first tia xxx

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't say for sure if this is possible, we were never able to get it fully. So as the post says it's experimental that part. If you're worried about losing the mods on your rc I wouldn't try to merge new mods onto it. Until someone posts a complete working way to do that.
Yeah trying to get some worn colors on certain cars I forgot about

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also just want to note that is was this video that gave us the clues to find this glitch. The guy going over to the bandito was a big clue. Hopefully someone can work this out and combine it to be complete.

Many thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register