What's new

Mod Menu How To Make Your Own WAW Mod Menu For Zombies EASY! USB

Z

zxDOllieDxz V1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO LETS MAKE IT MY BEST ONE!

Ok so you clicked on this post to make your own WAW Mod Menu. WELL YOU CLICKED ON THE RIGHT THING :biggrin:

You Don't Have to code any of the mods, they are build-in.

Basically all you have to do is click on the link below, then click start from scratch, then Make your OWN MOD MENU WITH THE MODS THAT YOU CHOOSE :biggrin:

AND IF YOU ARE A CODER AND YOU WANT MORE MODS THEN THERES A CUSTOM OPTION TOO SO YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN!
PM ME IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO GET YOUR SAVEGAME AND EDIT IT ONTO THE MODDED ONE OR JUST SEARCH UP A YOUTUBE VIDEO

Got any feedback/questions? Ask Me Below

Last edited:
F

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO LETS MAKE IT MY BEST ONE!

Ok so you clicked on this post to make your own WAW Mod Menu. WELL YOU CLICKED ON THE RIGHT THING :biggrin:

You Don't Have to code any of the mods, they are build-in.

Basically all you have to do is click on the link below, then click start from scratch, then Make your OWN MOD MENU WITH THE MODS THAT YOU CHOOSE :biggrin:

AND IF YOU ARE A CODER AND YOU WANT MORE MODS THEN THERES A CUSTOM OPTION TOO SO YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN!

Got any feedback/questions? Ask Me Below
Bra retail mods suck, JTAG mods are better lel.
Nice tool doe

Z

zxDOllieDxz V1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bra retail mods suck, JTAG mods are better lel.
Nice tool doe
Cheers and I know... I just posted this for people who don't have JTAGS or anything like that

A

AwareXbls

Reaction score
aye I am new to se7sins and I know this may sound stupid, but how do I make a post on here?

A

AwareXbls

Reaction score
well, I am wanting to make a post about my hosting lobbies

B

Back

Enthusiast
Reaction score
worked great thanks for the share man

Top Bottom