What's new

how to make your own mods??

eaztbay

eaztbay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need to know how to edit a common file or the dlc file so i can make my own mods. can someone help me plz??????

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You don`t need to know. If you cannot use the search function then you cannot make your own.
Just download some premade by Bradymac or shaunr.

eaztbay

eaztbay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don`t need to know. If you cannot use the search function then you cannot make your own.
Just download some premade by Bradymac or shaunr.
actually i did try using the search function but i can find anyone talking bout what program to use to edit the common.rpf file. just a simple question i have no reason to jump s*** my case dude. just a simple question. yes im a noob but u know what everyone was a noob at some point, so no disrespect jus dont jump s*** my case jus because im not some nerd that knows everythin bout moddin a dam game.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
See there was this thing, ah whats it called now....its used for searching.....oh yeah:

google_logo.jpg

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enGB381GB381&q=editing+dlc+files+gta+iv+se7ensins&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

= http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/159381-grand-theft-auto-iv-iso-modding/

eaztbay

eaztbay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See there was this thing, ah whats it called now....its used for searching.....oh yeah:

google_logo.jpg

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enGB381GB381&q=editing+dlc+files+gta+iv+se7ensins&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

= http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/159381-grand-theft-auto-iv-iso-modding/
yup no good sites tell you what program to use. why cant you jus tell me the name of the program??? you really gotta be ignorant like this? wow ya know for a site that is suppose to help you with questions you may have you sure dont like to help anyone.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You must be ignorant....I included 2 links within my post, 1 pointing in the direction, and 1 actually including liks and names of the programs. If you can`t be bothered to read them, then who`s fault is that?

......I await the "How do i?" questions.

Where is Cathering :wink:

eaztbay

eaztbay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nevermind i figured it out. i was first having openiv mess up everytime i open it but now i got it to work. now i can edit the common myself.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats that, you actually looked through the links i provided.
This is what thanks we get <_<

eaztbay

eaztbay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats that, you actually looked through the links i provided.
This is what thanks we get <_<
yes im sorry i do owe u an apology. i was jus gettin frustrated because i couldnt find it. but why is it when i play online so many ppl that are modders dont like bradymac mods? i like his mods

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They are retarded. Without Brady`s base file, there would be no mods.

eaztbay

eaztbay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are retarded. Without Brady`s base file, there would be no mods.
yea i tried saying they were stupid. an they said they made there mods themselves. i had this one guy last night started to hate me because i was usin bradymacs mod. he use the mod killer on me like crazy. lol i think he was more mad then i was lol

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When the mods are patched out, i`ll just spawn r*** them

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i tried saying they were stupid. an they said they made there mods themselves. i had this one guy last night started to hate me because i was usin bradymacs mod. he use the mod killer on me like crazy. lol i think he was more mad then i was lol
Because it's easy to use & make mod killers when you're spoon fed it by Daddy Brady.

P

prOomO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i need to learn how to make my own mod killers then. lol i get killed alot by other modders

i keep hearing about spawn r***. how do u do that?
get a buzzard and kill a guy over and over again until' he leaves the game? not that hard, yeah..?

and the best mod killer is already out, if not any1 can make a gooder 1 that can kill uzi_driveby.. i dont think theres no way, but heres the link .. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/212840-all-the-mod-killers-list/ =)

download that weap file and open ur dlc in openiv and and go find UZIDRIVEBY and put a ''_** between uzi and driveby =)

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Because it's easy to use & make mod killers when you're spoon fed it by Daddy Brady.

I <3 your posts :t1:

lol i need to learn how to make my own mod killers then. lol i get killed alot by other modders

i keep hearing about spawn r***. how do u do that?

get a buzzard and kill a guy over and over again until' he leaves the game? not that hard, yeah..?

....Get a buzzard and keep killing a guy....wheres the skill in that? :unsure:

Do it the old skool way: Get on the Original GTA IV, get in an Annihilator and spawn r*** someone/everyone to f*ck. <<< Thats skill!
Me and JAPSEYE PHISTER used to do that on a regualr basis, we could keep a full game of 16 at bay :laugh:

P

prOomO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

old gta for life <3

Do it the old skool way: Get on the Original GTA IV, get in an Annihilator and spawn r*** someone/everyone to f*ck. <<< Thats skill!
Me and JAPSEYE PHISTER used to do that on a regualr basis, we could keep a full game of 16 at bay :laugh:

old gta for life <3

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$

Your comments just instantly put people in their place :lol: and i love how Tim knows your gonna comment on a post. :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

+ repped :smile:

You must be ignorant....I included 2 links within my post, 1 pointing in the direction, and 1 actually including liks and names of the programs. If you can`t be bothered to read them, then who`s fault is that?

......I await the "How do i?" questions.

Where is Cathering :wink:
Your well funny :lol: I just love how you just know Cathering is going to comment, let me know when those mods are complete bud :smile: and i'll do that promotion video for you straight away. For the offline ballad :biggrin:

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your comments just instantly put people in their place and i love how Tim knows your gonna comment on a post.
I wasn't attacking anyone in this thread, rather I am attacking the people who think they're absolutely KWL because they can copy + paste from Bradys thread and then go around killing people who haven't done so and talking s*** while they're at it - no seriously...who do you think you are?

You might call the helpers around here grumpy, but we're getting sick of the same old questions that we've answered billions of times. We're sick of the trash talk and I'm personally sick of the poor spelling and I'm sick of the CAPS LOCK in posts, I'm also sick of posts containing "NEW GTA IV MODS".

But it doesn't hurt to check in here every so often to see who has posted what.

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
I wasn't attacking anyone in this thread, rather I am attacking the people who think they're absolutely KWL because they can copy + paste from Bradys thread and then go around killing people who haven't done so and talking s*** while they're at it - no seriously...who do you think you are?

You might call the helpers around here grumpy, but we're getting sick of the same old questions that we've answered billions of times. We're sick of the trash talk and I'm personally sick of the poor spelling and I'm sick of the CAPS LOCK in posts, I'm also sick of posts containing "NEW GTA IV MODS".

But it doesn't hurt to check in here every so often to see who has posted what.

I see your point man :smile: I mean i know where you are coming from, because i made a post the other day there just thanking Tim and the other guys for making those wicked offline mods for normal GTA, and just so that people didn't start criticising me i just put in the description. "Only another video of Tim008 Offline v1.1 mods". But yeah man there's too many boring b****ers who moan on this forum isn't there? :smile: Oh yeah, keep a look out for the video that i make for Tim and the others Offline ballad mods just promoting it. :smile: Its will be very good :biggrin: :lol:

Top Bottom
Login
Register