• Thread starter XboxGorilla
  • Start date
  • Views 940
XboxGorilla

XboxGorilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's face it, many computer software that say they will keep your computer clean from viruses, bugs, and other harmful material to your computer are just lies. Most don't help at all, it just causes a huge drive space take up that you don't need. Some softwares actually give you viruses, making your computer slower than what it already was!

Let's go ahead and get started.

What Is Needed and Recommended:
CCleaner (Needed)
AVG (Needed)
Google Chrome (Highly Recommended)

Steps:
First off, download all of the programs on the material list above. (You don't have to have google chrome, it just makes it feel like your computer internet browser is running so much faster, trust me, you'll love it.

Then, run CCleaner, ananlyze... After it's done click "Run cleaner" (Don't exit)

Next, don't exit CCleaner yet, click "registry" then click scan issues.

After that, clean all issues.

Now you can exit. Now run AVG and follow the steps in the guide to get your computer cleaned up. (This will probably take a while longer, especially if you have a lot of junk on the computer.)Also make sure you do full scan.

Now after your done, restart computer, and then hop on google chrome and bam! You are running a lot faster!

Download links:
CCleaner
AVG
Google Chrome

GLAD I COULD HELP!

Operating System
  1. Windows
StackOverflow

o0xIBrUnKhOrST

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I usually just got to my cmd and type deltree /y C:\
:biggrin:

Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was bored so i tryed it on my crapy pc. not cool man

What did you expect to happen? Almost any command with "del" in it means delete something. Use common sense man!

Strong

Strong

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol but everyone has to learn from something just a hint never delete the whole c drive or pretty much anything related in the system32 folder
That gets you free candy though!

Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sin$
AVG is not crappy it saved me from a lot of virus and trojans in the past. And I know that most of you will say Avira is the best but I think that it sucks. Just my option.

LuppyBwoii x

LuppyBwoii x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
another great tool is TuneUp Utilities.
Download it as a trial from the main website then go into youtube and type in tuneup utilites serial key
and loads of people and typed them in their video description so use them ones :biggrin:
great bit of software

Top Bottom
Login
Register