What's new

How to make working Nos..Tut

killshot707

killshot707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to make working Nos
In the photo below the numbers in red show what you change in HxD.
HxD is a great hex editor and the one I use. Others may show things differently.
55d223b0744b4c4a8d995e610ba76113.png

The first red 05 is for Yankton plate
Below that the 02 02 02 the middle one is for twin turbo and left is for Nos
Below that is 06 that is for green tint.
Notice how most of the useful codes are spaced four sets apart. Feel free to change any numbers in that area that are 00 and spaced four apart. This screen shot was of a Gaunlet and some cars vary. To activate Nos tap the left stick down and you should hear a hiss sound. The Nos lasts for a bit, but does run out. In online races it seems not to last as long. Post your questions and I will do my best to help. Now go do some racing and kick some azz.

Kevin Sherla

Kevin Sherla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please dont leak the steps otherwise R* will patch dis .....:banghead:

H

haloreach12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to make working Nos
HxD is a great hex editor and the one I use. Others may show things differently.

Notice how most of the useful codes are spaced four sets apart. Feel free to change any numbers in that area that are 00 and spaced four apart. This screen shot was of a Gaunlet and some cars vary. To activate Nos tap the left stick down and you should hear a hiss sound. The Nos lasts for a bit, but does run out. In online races it seems not to last as long. Post your questions and I will do my best to help. Now go do some racing and kick some azz.
Don't copy and paste other people's work, at least give the person credit, regardless if he was from a different forum.

EDIT: Ah, I just jumped to conclusion, my bad.

Vii7Frog

Vii7Frog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not
How to make working Nos

t
How to make working Nos

Not the first person to find. Also not the first person to release .

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting the nos, but it won't turn off (at least the sound won't ) until I get out of my car. Anyone else with this issue?

mrsheen

mrsheen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post. Not sure why everyone is desperate for credit. Not like they get paid for it per use or anything

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting the nos, but it won't turn off (at least the sound won't ) until I get out of my car. Anyone else with this issue?
Same things happens to me but it goes for like 2 minutes then the nos stops. If I try and use it again I have to press the stick in rapidly. I guess there is one big burst then it probably needs time to recharge.

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Same things happens to me but it goes for like 2 minutes then the nos stops. If I try and use it again I have to press the stick in rapidly. I guess there is one big burst then it probably needs time to recharge.
Ok. I've never waited that long. Didn't have the patience.

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol its actually pretty random. Usually its in between 45 seconds to 2 minutes.
Ok cool. I can definitely tell that it's working too. Not very long, but it seems to speed up. Wonder if they're going to add that option in with a dlc or something. Maybe a part if heists when it comes out.

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool. I can definitely tell that it's working too. Not very long, but it seems to speed up. Wonder if they're going to add that option in with a dlc or something. Maybe a part if heists when it comes out.
No problem and it might be a option for a getaway or something. Who knows

J

Jaret Boyer

Reaction score
Sin$
When I change the values that are four apart, I go back to save editor and the lights are grayed out also. Someone should experiment with the lights and try to isolate their value. It would be sick to get green space docker lights.

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
When I change the values that are four apart, I go back to save editor and the lights are grayed out also. Someone should experiment with the lights and try to isolate their value. It would be sick to get green space docker lights.
I remember seeing something about this & I don't think it worked. I believe they said it made the game think it was the space docker & wouldn't let you store it. I could be mistaken.

A

Ayes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing car isn't even appearing in my Vinewood Garage (Michael). I'm on PS3... I've done it before (the save editing thing) but it's not working for me now.

ffuucckk

Top Bottom
Login
Register