What's new

Solved How to make noclip mod in halo reach??

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noiseum

Reaction score
Please halp fren

S

Sakura Haku

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Please halp fren
There is something called liberty. Project Liberty is an Open-Source Gamesave editor for the halo campaign engine. It has a noclip mod in it. If your looking for flying in halo reach multiplayer. You might need assembly or some mod tool that has such a thing.

N

Noiseum

Reaction score
There is something called liberty. Project Liberty is an Open-Source Gamesave editor for the halo campaign engine. It has a noclip mod in it. If your looking for flying in halo reach multiplayer. You might need assembly or some mod tool that has such a thing.
I need this for custom games bro, i need assembly ?

I need this for custom games bro, i need assembly ?
And thanks bro

J

JAJA1991

Reaction score
I know a few modders have real noclip for custom games, matchmaking and campaign but haven't released it. I'm pretty sure astro 2 has a mod that allows you to fly but not through walls. Maybe talk to the guy who created that tool?

Please halp fren

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
I know a few modders have real noclip for custom games, matchmaking and campaign but haven't released it. I'm pretty sure astro 2 has a mod that allows you to fly but not through walls. Maybe talk to the guy who created that tool?

That's not true noclip. I have true noclip :tongue:

J

JAJA1991

Reaction score
That's not true noclip. I have true noclip :tongue:
Yeah i know you, Slim Shady Mods and WhoseverThread0 have real noclip. The mod on astro is as close as us other modders can get to it.

M

Musical

Buying quality turtles!
Reaction score
heeey, professional, do you know or sell any tool that allows you to use noclip? or do you know any method?
True noclip is only able to be done through modding the xex itself aswell as godmode for only the user. I believe...

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
True noclip is only able to be done through modding the xex itself aswell as godmode for only the user. I believe...
I have noclip and godmode as a plugin Xex lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom