What's new

Solved How to make multiple FH4 modded accounts and avoid ban?

U

Unknown_Player44

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so I have been making a bunch of modded accounts recently and I am running into the problem that once one accounts get banned it bans all the other ones that have been created. To get around this I tried to make the accounts through a VM, but have had no luck (Forza wont launch). Any suggestions on how I can seperate each account without reseting my computer everytime I make a new account? Thanks in advance!

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you adding the Owens P1?

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I've never added that on my accounts.
The Owens P1 is the only dead set way to be banned with no questions asked. As for more than one account being banned it is more than likely due to something you or the person doing the accounts is doing causing them to be suspicious to Turn 10. I have accounts I have done with no issues and only one ban due to the Owens P1.

Upvote 0
U

Unknown_Player44

Reaction score
Sin$
The Owens P1 is the only dead set way to be banned with no questions asked. As for more than one account being banned it is more than likely due to something you or the person doing the accounts is doing causing them to be suspicious to Turn 10. I have accounts I have done with no issues and only one ban due to the Owens P1.
interesting. As of right now the accounts I make have normal story progression, 3x of every rare car (besides test and owen car), 800+ wheelspins, and Prestige 3 level 493. Do any of those stand out to you?

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
interesting. As of right now the accounts I make have normal story progression, 3x of every rare car (besides test and owen car), 800+ wheelspins, and Prestige 3 level 493. Do any of those stand out to you?
No I have done many accounts with the same and have only one ban on record. Maybe an IP or HWID flag from Turn 10 is my only assumption.

Upvote 0
U

Unknown_Player44

Reaction score
Sin$
No I have done many accounts with the same and have only one ban on record. Maybe an IP or HWID flag from Turn 10 is my only assumption.
I know that they do hardware bans, I've never come across anyone who has gotten ip banned befor.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register