How to make more clones?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Madden903, Jun 14, 2009 with 5 replies and 292 views.

1. Madden903

Madden903 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok, how do i make more clones in halo 3? the max amount on any object in forge (on xbox 360) is 32 grenades. im trying to build like a mass army, but u cant have a mass army with only 32 soldiers :frown:. so is it possible to have 32 grenades on map and then place 16 plasma pistols and turn both of them into spartans? or is there a way to increase the max amount of grenades?

i use forge 2.6 on PC if that changes anything.

also, where are the flags, skulls, and oddballs in forge (PC)? ex: bipd: Spartan

2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School VIP Retired

Ratings:
    When using Forge 2.6 and you swap one tag for clones, then when using another item to swap the tags with, select the top one of the option, example: You swap a bubble sheild with a Shade Turret on guardian, now when you go to swap a Plasma the name for the Turret will come up twice, pick the top one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. coder1

coder1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'd like to know something quickly. Whats the max number or colones before it black screens?:?

4. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I honeslty have no idea. But I used every item on the map to swap clones and it never froze for me, so its a hell of alot.

5. Xander

Xander Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have to ask, why is africa and aids in your topic tags?

6. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School VIP Retired

Ratings:
    32, you can load anything alone, but when your online with multiple players it Boots people from the game. I have a map that Kicks all Players to the menu, but I can load it when alone, if someone else joins, Menu. Or Black Screen as you said.