What's new

Patched How to make magic spot (easy way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Start with a motorcycle in moc.

All apartment garages need to be full.

All bike racks need to be full.

Make sure garage six is not a penthouse.

1. pull any car out blow it up (you will not lose)
  2. pull bmx bike out from garage six spot three (can possibly use a bike from 4-8 and not from a penthouse) blow it up.
  3. Now we need to glitch out for gctf. You can use any version. I will use the mk2 method. Requires terrorbyte and a mk2 in the terrorbyte.
  4. Call out mk2 from terrorbyte with interaction menu
  5. Prep to disconnect or join friend in another lobby. If your joining a friend, prime it first by joining and declining the first alert a couple of times.
  6. Drive mk2 into nightclub and select terrorbyte.
  7. When cut scene switches to over head view disconnect internet or join friend in another lobby and accept all alerts.
  8. Get in a lobby with a friend now by any means depending on your situation.
  9. Call out moc and request motorcycle that is in the moc.
  10. Get on motorcycle, friend gets on back and presses pause or options and waits there.
  11. Drive to back of moc and press right dpad. Friend will be kicked from vehicle
  12. Get off bike and return to storage.
  13. Call mors and select the bicycle.
  14. Friend stands at back on moc. You enter blue circle and select enter alone. Will be stuck on a black screen.
  15. Join someone in different target mode. Accept first alert decline the second.
  16. Run and jump in friends car. Car will teleport into moc. I suggest that this car has bennys for easy testing later.
  17. what's in your moc is now your new magic slot.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

To test the spot take the car to lsc, change to the sport wheels that'll give you the bennies wheels you want and immediately disconnect. When you get back online you will have the corresponding wheels to what you want

Thanks to halfaloafofgintama halfaloafofgintama and his Reddit post for this information.

Last edited by a moderator:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a couple notes.

This was talked about in the original magic spot post.

This is an improvement over the original method but the chances to succeed or fail remain the same.

This became prevalent when they patched single seaters with gctf.

I am not the founder of this.

Thanks should go out to OGs supa, maccuk, and anyone else i may have missed.

_ _

_ _

Premium
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
A long time since I played GTA V but nice tutorial haha.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this method has been posted not sure if it had its on thread but it’s in the og magic spot thread but this is a good refresher to it and since navy didn’t remove it he probably feels the same way

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Mk2 method is patched. Just update this with the latest gctf and it will still work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register