What's new

Tutorial How to make Kinect Mic Sound as a Real Mic (No backround noise!)

• Thread starter zNotify
  • Start date
  • Views 6,207
zNotify

zNotify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so the other day my sprint button on my controller (modded mw3) stopped working, so i opened it up to shell swap, but while doing that i broke the micjack on my brothers controller, so Then i had to use my broken analog controller to talk, anyway today i found a way to use a kinect and make it sound GOOD!.

Some things to note:
-Using Turtle Beaches Helps. A LOT.

Steps:
1. Reset Console to Factory Settings (Google is your friend)
2. Restart console with Kinect Plugged in
3. Max out TV volume
4. Follow the mic calibration settings
5. Place kinect next to you.
6. Works like a charm

This removes backround noise because the mic will lower sensitivity because when it calibrates it will notice loud tv sounds...

Im getting a new modded controller soon, just ewhoring a little i got 20$ in 2 hours, Beats working a minimum wage job at 15 years old..

zNotify

zNotify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering everyone I run into with a kinect mic doesn't know about this I think it's safe to say you're a genius.
No. I am a Genius. The gay part is the thing they can here is your thumbsticks and triggers if your to close, so i have my kinect in a box next to me.. :smile:!

lCynic

lCynic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. I am a Genius. The gay part is the thing they can here is your thumbsticks and triggers if your to close, so i have my kinect in a box next to me.. :smile:!

I was joking. Everyone knows how to calibrate the kinect.

Top Bottom
Login
Register