• Thread starter KyleAllday
  • Start date
  • Views 22,794
K

KyleAllday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tryed loads of pics, wont let me save any idea, oh btw heres link to get the software with crack, works great.http://188.126.64.107/browse.php?u=http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/4661974/Torrentbin.com_-_VectorMagic_1.08_-_Cracked&b=0 opera browser if u cant access piratebay thru google etc.

Nice find. I'll check if it works when I get home

mark wheato

mark wheato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BreezyMontana

BreezyMontana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there an alternative for vector magic please help i have no tokens left and i dont wanna waste money to buy it :tongue:

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have a copy and paste tab???only copy as html???

K

KyleAllday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have a copy and paste tab???only copy as html???

Post me a link to your Crew (your crew must be joinable) and the Picture you like (have it sized 512 x 512)

I will be able to do it for you.

If you still have any questions tell me.

Sliding

Wzd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial is useless for anyone who doesn't have Chrome :mad:

JoshHeights

JoshHeights

“Be happy, but never satisfied.”
Reaction score
Sin$
[ Help ]

Okay everything works fine for me but the last thing when i try to save it the pic comes
out white !! if any one out there would do this glitch for me with the picture of my chose we could
work sum thing out CREW >>> http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mcs_of_los_santntos_

Money on gta 5
pART leader of my crew almost top 1,000 in world ??

let me no

K

KyleAllday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ Help ]

Okay everything works fine for me but the last thing when i try to save it the pic comes
out white !! if any one out there would do this glitch for me with the picture of my chose we could
work sum thing out CREW >>> http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mcs_of_los_santntos_

Money on gta 5
pART leader of my crew almost top 1,000 in world ??

let me no

Post the link of the picture that you want I should have it by Tuesday night. I can't do it tonight.

JoshHeights

JoshHeights

Reaction score
Sin$
Post the link of the picture that you want I should have it by Tuesday night. I can't do it tonight.

okay thanks bro heres the pic and could the background be trace parent please if i splet it wrong i mean no background
thanks
http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000025763135-z6m3ms-original.png?3eddc42

artworks-000025763135-z6m3ms-original.png

K

KyleAllday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was just wondering if ur still gonna do this ?

Sorry I won't be able to. I have a lot of work that I have to do and do not have time. There are a lot of people who are doing a free emblem service so I suggest you go to them. Sorry again.

Last edited:
JoshHeights

JoshHeights

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I won't be able to. I have a lot of work that I have to do and do not have time. There are a lot of people who are doing a free emblem service so I suggest you go to them. Sorry again.

hey man thanks for that it says you posted it but it came out white does it pose to be like that ?

Duo Vandal

Duo Vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question myself, considering dabbling with this at some point tomorrow.

So if I create my own crew, the emblem can be used for that crew. I assume that the emblem is not just saved to the crew but to my profile itself like a collection of emblems, meaning you could swap out your crew emblem whenever you wanted to right?

Would I be able to create multiple images as separate emblems and swap them out as the crew emblem at any time? Assuming they would store and save to my Social Club profile?

K

KyleAllday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question myself, considering dabbling with this at some point tomorrow.

So if I create my own crew, the emblem can be used for that crew. I assume that the emblem is not just saved to the crew but to my profile itself like a collection of emblems, meaning you could swap out your crew emblem whenever you wanted to right?

Would I be able to create multiple images as separate emblems and swap them out as the crew emblem at any time? Assuming they would store and save to my Social Club profile?

For your first question yes you could swap out your crew emblem whenever you wanted to.

For your second question I guess you could do that but the maximum number of emblems you can have on your social club account is 10. 
hey man thanks for that it says you posted it but it came out white does it pose to be like that ?

I tried to quickly do you picture but it just wouldn't look good if you took out the black background. Maybe try a different "The Hundreds" logo that doesn't have a background like that, it would probably look a lot better.

Klantra

Klantra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When trying to bring in a text emblem, certain characters that have a closed sector (P, O, A, a, p, o, etc. etc.) will just become solid in the open areas, as opposed to being transparent. Any way I can make them transparent?

Top Bottom
Login
Register