Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EpicXXCrushor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my second school hack/trick i guess you could call it
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! I HAVENT GOT CAUGHT BUT ITS POSSIBLE TO GET CAUGHT!

So as we all want to have an admin account at school.
I will tell u how to do that...

First step is to enable CMD (command prompt). To do that you have to open notepad and write "command.com" without brackets. Press file->save as
write any name you want (example.bat) you have to add ".bat" at the end (replaece .txt) . If id says acces denied try to save to another folder like desktop.

Run the batch file that you saved. You should be in CMD . You either can change the password of an account that already exists.
If you want to change the password then first type " net user" and press enter. U will see the name of an account that you want to hack. Then type " net user ........ *" replace the dots with the account name, dont forget the password sign at the end! Press enter . It should say something like "enter new password for the account:" so just type the new password (note that it CMD will not show the password that u typed)
then press enter again and it should say "repeat the password" u know what to do here. and u are done .

Now how to make a new admin. In CMD type " net user /add ...... =====" replace the dots with username and eaqual sign with pass.
Then type " net localgroup administrators ..... /add" replace the dots with your account that you created

Thanks to ma37icws for pointing this out:
That admin account will only work for the computer you do it on,

To make one on the school network press f12 fast over and over again when the computer starts us, then it should come up with a black screen saying "press f12 for network boot", press f12, then it should come up with a list of stuff, scroll down to something that says something like "Windows PE" and press enter, the computer should start up without you having to log in and there sould be a command prompt screen up when you get in, then just type in those commands into that command box.

Operating System
  1. Windows
Pistyl

Swizzle

If you don't want to die, think.
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work at my school, I did this last year and unblocked YouTube and Facebook for everyone. They never caught me but they did block any commands with CMD.

E

EpicXXCrushor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know if it works and if you have any problems

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know if it works and if you have any problems
My school blocks all CMD things. If I search CMD or Command Prompt, its blocked when I open it (Access denied) will typing Command.com be any different?

E

EpicXXCrushor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My school blocks all CMD things. If I search CMD or Command Prompt, its blocked when I open it (Access denied) will typing Command.com be any different?
im in canada so i type .ca and it works so i dont knwo youll just have to try it

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would do this but my teachers say I will risk a $1000 fine and one year in jail if I do any more hacking stuff to the computers. :frown:

D

darkpacomodders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would do this but my teachers say I will risk a $1000 fine and one year in jail if I do any more hacking stuff to the computers. :frown:

really
ohmy.gif
nice

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I am definitely going to do this on monday since I have graphics class all day.

E

EpicXXCrushor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All i ask is that you ask if you have any problems :lol:
and if it works a +rep wouldnt hurt :wink:

M

Malo

- Premium Member -
Reaction score
Sin$
My school blocked Google! I think this is all blocked, but i will check... lol 7s is not blocked at my school :biggrin:

E

EpicXXCrushor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your school blocked google, wow thats just shocking

lol yeah se7ensins isnt blocked at school

C

CompyCorp

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Sick! definitely going to try this on monday!
i could practice on my home computer righ?

mrclutchtpat

mrclutchtpat

Reaction score
Sin$
what the heck????? who blocks freaking google. that is the single most retarted thing i have ever heard in my life.

E

EpicXXCrushor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
practice on your home computer? well do you have an account that you have to log into on your computer itself or do you just turn it on and it goes to your desktop with no actual profile to log into?

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

To make one on the school network press f12 fast over and over again when the computer starts us, then it should come up with a black screen saying "press f12 for network boot", press f12, then it should come up with a list of stuff, scroll down to something that says something like "Windows PE" and press enter, the computer should start up without you having to log in and there sould be a command prompt screen up when you get in, then just type in those commands into that command box.

inb4 TL;DR

E

EpicXXCrushor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

inb4 TL;DR

Mhmm well noted i will add to my first post but put your name in it so you get credit aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register