What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working How to make a vehicle magic slot without GCTF (updated)

• Thread starter halfaloafofgintama
  • Start date
  • Views 6,045
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
-Friend

-Facility, Avenger, Apartment Garage with BMX storage, Arena

-Weaponized vehicle in Facility

-Random car that will accept passengers (will not lose)

-1 Random motorcycle

-BMX or other pedal bike on bike racks

-1 Arena level full of vehicles

-I also suggest having a motorcycle in the Arena, any car will work tho (This vehicle will temporarily be not usable)
  1. Start invite/friend lobby, go to arena (outside) and force save
  2. Register as MC Club & make sure you have a facility active heist invite
  3. Accept the Facility heist invite to go to the facility and invite your friend
  4. Get in any weaponized vehicle with friend and press ldpad to enter the avenger
  5. Exit avenger work shop (make sure friend is still in the vehicle with you)
  6. Call Agent 14/Tony and request a job then quickly press rdpad
  7. Wait for the menu the go away then quickly press gas to exit the avenger
  8. On the black screen join Anawack and accept all alerts. (you will be underground in car then receive the wasted screen)
  9. Your friend will be stuck on a black screen. Run over to the car and shoot and kill them
  10. Now your friend is glitched out, you will need to leave the lobby and come back
  11. Call out any vehicle (you will not lose it) and have friend get in
  12. Run a bit away from your car till you can use your MC club to call a motorcycle (it will not come)
  13. Walk into your arena level with the motorcycle (easiest) or car that is FULL
  14. Get on motorcycle and take it into the shop, press circle and choose to exit Arena
  15. Outside Arena call the mechanic and request a BMX (or any pedal bike)
  16. Wait 10 sec and have friend exit the car
  17. The plate will change on your vehicle. Turn around and drive back into the SAME garage
  18. You will get a full alert, accept and pick to replace your motorcycle.
  19. You will see the spot looks empty, its because BMX bikes are invisible in the Arena
  20. Go outside and pick any street car, drive in and replace over the BMX in the Arena
  21. The car in the Arena is now a magic slot. DONE.

Last edited:
J

joeboo1312

Reaction score
Sin$
-Friend

-1 Random motorcycle

-I also suggest having a motorcycle in the Arena, any car will work tho (This vehicle will temporarily be not usable)
  1. Start invite/friend lobby, go to arena and force save
  3. Accept the Facility heist invite to go to the facility and invite your friend
  4. Get in any weaponized vehicle with friend and press ldpad to enter the avenger
  8. On the black screen join Anawack and accept all alerts. (you will be underground in car then receive the wasted screen)
  9. Your friend will be stuck on a black screen. Run over to the car and shoot and kill them
  10. Now your friend is glitched out, you will need to leave the lobby and come back
  12. Run a bit away from you car till you can use your MC club to call a motorcycle (it will not come)
  13. Walk into your arena level with the motorcycle (easiest) or car that is FULL
  14. Get on motorcycle and take it into the shop, press circle and choose to exit Arena
  17. The plate will change on your vehicle. Turn around and drive back into the SAME garage
  19. You will see the spot looks empty, its because BMX bikes are invisible in the Arena
  20. Go outside and pick any street car, or buy a car from the web over the BMX in the Arena
So if I have a box already in my garage can I just replace it and it'll be a magic slot vehicle??

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I have a box already in my garage can I just replace it and it'll be a magic slot vehicle??
not 100, but i dont think no. It may also depend on where that bmx came from. We need the actual bmx spot from the rack for it to work tho.

M

mayday24

Reaction score
Sin$
In order to get the Lester Facilty invite do you need to have just a prep done or have the finale available?

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
not 100, but i dont think no. It may also depend on where that bmx came from. We need the actual bmx spot from the rack for it to work tho.
Interesting as quite a few of my garages have BMXs in car slots and i have a car on in a slot that was transferred while in the bike rack.

Furiousdevil

Furiousdevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"you will need to leave the lobby and come back" i cant understand this step. you mean leave the session (lobby) and ask invite from the friend to same session (lobby) we glitch?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
"you will need to leave the lobby and come back" i cant understand this step. you mean leave the session (lobby) and ask invite from the friend to same session (lobby) we glitch?
Its as it sounds. You must leave the session and come back. By any means. This is because you must end the job to continue.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Is there a tutorial on how to use the magic slot?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Is there a tutorial on how to use the magic slot?
Problem with these guides are the dupe/gctf methods change quite frequently. Also with this glitch not being as popular as others we dont always get a new one for every dupe/gctf. Here is a basic guide with some older methods. The process is still the same as far as when you need to disconnect. What you see in the videos can be applied to the latest version. Also it never hurt just to do a youtube search and see if there are any more current videos. Note; unfortunately this guide leaves out interiors and a few other items, but its not real important. Just need to know there are possible and they transfer with the full method and not the quick flip.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
-Friend

-Weaponized vehicle in Facility

-1 Random motorcycle

1. Start invite/friend lobby, go to arena (outside) and force save
  12. Run a bit away from your car till you can use your MC club to call a motorcycle (it will not come)
  20. Go outside and pick any street car, or buy a car from the web over the BMX in the Arena
I already have a bmx in a car slot. I cannot buy over it. Is this a dead spot,?

So , if I save a street a vehicle over this, is this now a magic slot ?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have a bmx in a car slot. I cannot buy over it. Is this a dead spot,?

So , if I save a street a vehicle over this, is this now a magic slot ?
I explained this in an earlier post.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I explained this in an earlier post.
You did.
But I can tell you where my bmx came from. It came from the rack, it's insured too.
Is this the type of bmx you need for a magic slot?
Can you explain the reasoning behind this, ? Why does it matter where the bmx came from ?
I'm not questioning your post, I'm just trying to learn, and if I get the reasoning I can understand better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register