How to Make a Quality Glitch Thread

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO3 Glitches' started by Sombra, May 30, 2016 with 5 replies and 3,095 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sombra

Sombra A distraught soul Retired

Ratings:
    1. Read the rules!
    Before even posting a thread in this section, be sure to read the rules!
    1.1 How to report a thread.
    The report button can be found under the post in the bottom left hand corner and it looks like this.
    [​IMG]
    All you have to do is click it, and report the thread with a reason.
    1.2 Reporting a post in the thread.
    We need to keep the glitching thread as clean as possible. Reason why, is because people sometimes have questions about the glitch, and/or do not know how to do it. So they rely on other people to further explain it, or whatever else.
    Following the rules:
    This also applies to anything else(such as: "this has been posted before", "you are not the founder of this", etc.). If you see this, all you have to do is report the post.

2. Has the glitch been posted before?

If it has, please refrain from posting it again, as it just clutters up the section.
    Keep in mind: before you post, be sure to use the search function.
    Your search bar will be on the top right just in the bottom of your account options.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is best if you check all of the check boxes that are given as it will give you better results. You will then want to type in what you want to search for and hit search.
    [​IMG]

As you can see, it has been posted before quite a few times. The most recent one that was posted is not patched and is currently working for that console. You have to check when it was posted and if that glitch method has been patched.
    [​IMG]
    2.1 See a duplicate thread?
    Please be sure to report it so it can be either locked/removed by our moderators. By doing so it will make the section look cleaner and it will not be all cluttered up.

3. Use the Prefix function.
    It really confuses most people that look at your thread if you don't specify the platform that the glitch is for.
    It's the same for PC and mobile.
    Choose whatever platform it's for. If it's multi-platform, please specify in the thread's title.(i.e., Unlimited Dart Glitch (Multi-Platform), or, Unlimited Dart Glitch(All Platforms), etc.)
    If you have a speculation of a glitch, be sure to use that prefix.
    [​IMG]

4. Elaborate, elaborate, elaborate.
    Text tutorials are strictly required! I cannot stress this enough. You MUST elaborate when you are doing text tutorials. They don't have to be lengthy as long as you explain yourself thoroughly. DO NOT JUST POST A VIDEO!!! If you do so, a moderator will move your thread to the Black Ops 3 Videos section and will ask you to add a text tutorial, if you fail to do so, the thread will just stay in the videos section. Keep in mind this is considered just as advertisement and it can get you in trouble if you keep on constantly doing it! You have to keep in mind that not everyone wants to look at a YouTube video, sometimes text tutorials help out more.

5. Lock your thread!!!
    Once the glitch has been patched be sure to lock your thread to stop anyone else from bumping it up. By doing so it will lessen the confusion if the glitch is still possible.
    If your glitch has been patched(and you're not premium), report your threads prefix to be changed to "Patched".
    5.1 See a glitch that has been patched?
    If you have tried it yourself and others keep on saying that it has been patched, and the author of the thread has not locked their thread, please be sure to report it for it to be locked.

6. Need support?
    If you need help with doing a glitch go here and post a thread in the Black Ops 3 Matches section by requesting for someone to help you out in doing the glitch.

Do you have any questions and/or issues and need to speak to the moderators of the this section? Be sure to message them.
    Sombra: Start a conversation

I'll be adding more onto this as I see more errors in this section.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ImOx

ImOx (^._.^)ノ Retired

Ratings:
    Sticky hunter .-p
    Nice tutorial tho, will surely help a lot of people.

• Like Like x 1
  3. atomiczx2

atomiczx2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How about reporting all of you who come on to peoples posts just to say that they stoled the video from some one else. Or saying that they are not the founders of the videos, or just simply being stupid. Seriously, I come on here to see what new glitches are out, and scroll down to the comments to read any helpful information, not who the hell the founder is? I mean who cares?! Its not like you are going to get millions of dollars for making a stupid little glitch video. And if it is some one elses video, then too bad! They werent fast enough to post it on here, so guess what, some one else posted it first. Its not like my opinion is going to make all of you trolls stop, but hey its worth a try. I come on here to read about glitches, not whos the founder of what.

4. OP
    Sombra

Sombra A distraught soul Retired

Ratings:

5. Cod_king757

Cod_king757 Getting There

Ratings:
    The biggest reason people will claim credit is because it's time consuming to find quality glitches!!! Bigger channels wait for us and use our videos to gain off of which is fine but let people know who is working hard in this community.... As an example I sacrifice gaming time to find awesome exploits , sometimes you find something after hours or days and it takes a few times getting in it to get good footage!! That's all it is , we like recognition for hard work ![DOUBLEPOST=1464885915][/DOUBLEPOST]Awesome thread !! Helped me out a bunch ..... Thank you

• Like Like x 2
  6. MenuModz

MenuModz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's about time things areally cleaned up in this sections. I'm very happy with these improvements.