• Start date
  • Views 689
Dev Coder

Dev Coder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I want to make a sco file corrupt when edited in sco tool box

How would I go about doing that I added a 2nd gt check in my secuirty.h file but my friend was able to still crack the menu we was testing to see if it would corrupt the sco and it didn't it still loaded even tho his gt wasn't coded in the menu he said something about using

JumpLable lines but he wouldn't tell me how he did it I asked him so I could make it corrupt and to make the menu more secured I just was to make it corrupt when any one tries to edit it as I spent a very long time in adding my own mods to it for someone to just crack it and rename the menu

and not put an effort in helping make the menu

any help would be great Thanks

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
So? You're making a menu and wanted to know how to make an sco corrupt when someone tries to edit it with SCO toolbox?

Because all I've never seen an sco that doesn't open, but the best you can do is probably figure out how to make it so when someone opens it it changes all the natives to hexs. But people could still crack it............

Upvote 0
Dev Coder

Dev Coder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
So? You're making a menu and wanted to know how to make an sco corrupt when someone tries to edit it with SCO toolbox?

Because all I've never seen an sco that doesn't open, but the best you can do is probably figure out how to make it so when someone opens it it changes all the natives to hexs. But people could still crack it............

Yeah that is what I'm trying to do

Upvote 0
Dev Coder

Dev Coder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been able to open every sco file so I don't know what you're doing wrong then........
I can open it I just want to make it not work if someone was to edit it in toolbox anybody can open a sco in toolbox I'm talking about making it not work after some one edited it in it to like say jump lables to crack it 
security.h ? LOL thats from motions base
Don't have motions never knew he had a menu with gt checks in

Upvote 0
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can open it I just want to make it not work if someone was to edit it in toolbox anybody can open a sco in toolbox I'm talking about making it not work after some one edited it in it to like say jump lables to crack it 

Don't have motions never knew he had a menu with gt checks in
compress and decompress the file a couple of times and it will corrupt when you try edit it as far as i can remember

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register