How to MAKE A BOOSTER!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by no limit legacy, Jun 30, 2009 with 11 replies and 5,618 views.

1. no limit legacy

no limit legacy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How to make a halo 3 booster

How To Make a halo 3 booster and NOT get banned

Why make a booster? Gaining levels will be significantly quicker.

*Quick Facts to remember*
    1) A booster is not someone with negative experience, but someone with a bad record.
    2) Boosters are used for leveling OTHER PEOPLE.
    3) In order to make a booster you will need fresh accounts.
    4) Making a team slayer booster is harder than doubles
    5) Quitting a game Before you get a kill or death is easily detected by bungie, therefore, kill someone or die before you quit, it makes it look like you tried.

Step BY Step Guide for TEAM SLAYER
    Who will you play with while boosting? People between you and your partners level, (so not so good people)
    EXAMPLE-My slayer partners 50 game
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 Game Details

Things you will need

1)2 Fresh accounts (1 works but its easier with 2)
    2)2 controllers (or a boosting partner)
    3)A rubber band will help
    4)Patience

YOUR GOAL- To LOOSE!

1)Have your 2 Boosters in the lobby, start searching for a team slayer game.
    2)Found a game? Cool now make em loose, run to the other team by rubber banding one controller like so. And with the account controlled by you, shoot your teammates.
    3)After they have a significant lead (I always make sure the other team is up by 5 or 10) you can quit out and go look for another game.
    4)Yes your teammates may be try-hards and may win, but a win or two is fine.
    5)Doing this for a few days will get you negative experience. You will need -50 to start boosting a teammate. But more never hurts.

Here are links to my NEW Team Slayer Boosters. (Never been banned)
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 Service Record of wuxr
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 Service Record of zuxr

Step BY Step Guide for TEAM DOUBLES
    Who will you play with while boosting? Usually other boosters.

Things you will need

1)2 Fresh accounts (NOT 1 THIS TIME)
    2)2 controllers (or a boosting partner)
    3)A rubber band will help
    4)Patience

YOUR GOAL- To LOOSEagain

1)Start searching for a doubles game.
    2)YAY you found one, Die a few times, and quit. *NOTE* Never quit while your ahead, this is also easily detected by bungie.
    3)Quit, rinse, Repeat.

Ill be glad to answer ANY questions, or add to guide, whatever, please do send me F/R.

F.A.Q
    1) Whats the difference between Negative exp and a bad record?
    A: You can be as negative as you want and still have a good record, negative exp just means that you QUIT OUT, you can still get the win which is bad for your record. A bad record is when you have acquired a large amount of LOSSES, you may or may not have quit out for these losses.
    2) I GOT BANNED! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
    A: No im sorry this is not my fault, if you quit 50 times in 1 day its autoban, just quit like 20 or 30 times a day until your seriously negative, ive seen booster that have never been banned and they are negative into the thousands.

• Like Like x 2
  2. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Old, but still a nice tut

3. OP
    no limit legacy

Ratings:
    yea but some people are confused. o well i tried.

• Like Like x 1
  4. carphunter963

carphunter963 Newbie

Ratings:
    i was doing mine wrong and was winning the game then quitting at the end and im now a level 41 with -98 experience. can i just start losing a lot now.

also im looking for another booster to go into doubles with. just reply back.

5. OP
    no limit legacy

Ratings:
    You could i suppose but it would take A LOT, like the first 100 losses just to balance it out, then another 100 to turn it into a booster, i would just start a new account if i were you, as for another doubles booster i dont do that anymore sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  6. carphunter963

carphunter963 Newbie

Ratings:
    i got banned from matchmaking for using this so don't recomend it to anyone.

7. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Im guessing you quit out of a decent amount. The most amount of games I've quit or got booted from in one day is like 20, and I haven't gotten banned.

8. OP
    no limit legacy

Ratings:
    yea you probably quit 50 or more in 1 day thats just auto ban...

• Like Like x 1
  9. BruceFcnLee H3B

BruceFcnLee H3B Newbie

Ratings:
    Making neg exp boosters is great for new accounts but for accounts with higher experience I suggest finding a guy who has a level 20 team slayer account with around 1000 team slayer experience (they are out there). You will bring in much easier competition than using a neg exp booster that will bring in other boosters.

10. OMG iTz JeFF

OMG iTz JeFF Newbie

Ratings:
  11. TussTrippin

TussTrippin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i just got banned as well.. Only for a week but still.

I quit out of about 56 games then went to boost up my new account. went in played one game and when me and my buddy tried to start up another got the msg that i was one week banned..

12. OP
    no limit legacy

Ratings:
    yea 56 quits...50 in a day is autoban....which is y you just quit like 30 a day and u get booster like this...
    http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=D3r3K+iZ+iT
    LOL!