_AcE said:
No you cant.

Coolio! :biggrin: I was a bit scared don't want to lose my account. ^_^

_AcE

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your Booting/Bridging/Standbying there is a chance of getting banned, otherwise if your playing legit your fine.

P

Phire

Reaction score
Sin$
_AcE said:
If your Booting/Bridging/Standbying there is a chance of getting banned, otherwise if your playing legit your fine.

Another thing about booster accounts if I'm going in and getting 1 kill on each account can I be banned if I lose hella games in a row? Or should I get a win every now and then.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Phire said:
Another thing about booster accounts if I'm going in and getting 1 kill on each account can I be banned if I lose hella games in a row? Or should I get a win every now and then.
Make sure you have Postive EXP. If you do, you should be fine.

P

Phire

Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
Make sure you have Postive EXP. If you do, you should be fine.

Alrighty cool then. The account I'm using is a positive EXP booster so that works out just fine. :thumbup:

B

bungiehatesme

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is turboing a huge no-no now or no...theres so many people who boost mlg now that when you turbo, (i assume) people leave u bad feedback for not playing nearly every game...whats the most effective way to turbo derank without getting banned asap? i got a 1weekban on 1 xbox and im turboing for VERY short periods of time on my never banned one

S

smokinsoulja420

Reaction score
Sin$
how many games would i need to lose on a new account to have the same effect as a negative account

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
how many games would i need to lose on a new account to have the same effect as a negative account

"Increasing the 'boosting' factor of a booster account is directly dependent on losing games."

Having negative EXP means nothing. Having lots of EXP means nothing. Read the first post.

S

SpankyIsWasted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay, can someone tell me if you can still do this?!

i dont know because a while back i was doung this and only got 62xp and got banned..

update?

help?

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
okay, can someone tell me if you can still do this?!

i dont know because a while back i was doung this and only got 62xp and got banned..

update?

help?

I do not quite understand the question. If you are referring to quitting out until the playlist EXP reaches 0, then I must inform you that method is no longer valid. The banhammer updated a long time ago to fix that, and I myself edited this guide a while ago so people would know to not try the quitting method.

Top Bottom
Login
Register