Patched How to lock a lobbby in the new gametype

• Thread starter JackR24
  • Start date
  • Views 6,572
J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This tutorial will teach you how to lock a lobby in the Call of Duty MW2 Gametype.

Hello here is another tutorial on how to lock the new game type i think its called barebone or something like that and its TDM or FFA so basicaly here are the steps

1. Get 4 or more people
2. You party up search 4 Barebone gametype as a lobby of 4
3. The host backs out and you re invite
4. Once the host joins depending on how many you have if you have 4 one other backs out and you re invite them as other wise 3 of you are partyed up so it will make it the two that back out the host and the one other on 1 team the other two on the other.
5. If you have more then 4 you just got to make sure the teams are even so just figure out how many need to back out

Thanks for listing if you need help please send a message JackR24

D

DaKamikaz3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earlier today i had a full team of 6 and we played 4-5 rounds without anyone joining (Locked i suppose)

If having a team of 6 and joining doesn't work then they should do your way, or if they cant get 6 :tongue:

S

SuzPex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is dumb lol dnt post a again :smile: just playin thanks for TUT

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol ok no problem this is good to do if you want to practise quick scopes as there are no kill streaks to kill u.

I

IQUICKSCOPEI XD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm there is no point in this whatsoever, good tutorial and i liked it but you could only headshot boost from it. No point in headshot boosting if you can get a full party of 8 and boost in free for all. Still, good tutorial :smile:

X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is useful thanks mate

M

VolcomX760X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone actually like the new gametype? I kinda liked CTF. :frown:

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I do as when I record for my quickscope montage I play it as then there no kill streaks to get in the way.

S

SuzPex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this just keeps getting posted wow

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is different mate I posted how to lock a FFA another posted a different way to and now this is how to lock the new game type.

T

t4ium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jack, there was really no need to double post, is kinda obvious...

X

Xaphan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty sweet gonna have to try this out

H

hakaman7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earlier today i had a full team of 6 and we played 4-5 rounds without anyone joining (Locked i suppose)

If having a team of 6 and joining doesn't work then they should do your way, or if they cant get 6 :tongue:
You need a minimum of 5 people, just tested.

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done it with 4 once the host backs and and gets re-invited another backs out so its 2v2

P

pwner53killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice tutorial :biggrin: gonna try this and do a sniper only lobby

W

walkerneo

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, step 4 made no sense at all. It reminded be of the btard that posted: "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Please use the following explanation instead:

1. Get 4 or more people
2. Party up and search for Barebones
3. Have the host back out and invited back.
4. Once the host joins, have enough people back out and join again to have even teams. Otherwise, if only the host backs out and joins back, it will be one against the rest of the people in the original party.

gt big killa 415

Seriously, WTF?

Top Bottom