• Thread starter Nike_01
  • Start date
  • Views 3,797
Nike_01

Nike_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone, this is my very first thread so if there are any suggestions feel free to express them.
The ideas behind this glitch were first expressed by SeawallTX, although i wasn't aware of them, credits to him :biggrin:
Here is a link to his channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCesNFquuKF9qmId0Vivk0Fw

NOTE:
It seems like deactivating passive mode while clipping through the Titan may sometimes get you in the cargo bay without needing to use the long and tidious method described below. I was not able to replicate this, although it was reported that it has actually worked (it may just be random). Thanks to ausernamez for the heads up on this :]

Suggestions on how to perform this glitch:
This method may result kinda tricky as timing is the key factor, but once you've got the hang of it i can assure you it's very easy to replicate. I suggest using the ramp shown in my video as it provides plenty of space for both the Titan and the run up needed for the driver.

Tutorial:
1- Bring a car and a Titan to one of the ramps you can find at Los Santos Intl. Airport.
2- Back up the Titan towards the edge of the ramp so that the loading bay's door barely touches it.
3- While the first player is in the Titan with PASSIVE MODE DISABLED, the player in the car has to activate and immediately deactivate passive mode so that the countdown on the bottom right corner starts.
4- As soon as the countdown is about to end the driver has to jump on the ramp and clip through the Titan's loading bay door (basically what you're trying to do is materialize inside the cargo bay).
5- ???
6- PROFIT!!!

Random stuff that you can do with this glitch:
If the player in the loading bay activates passive mode while the plane is flying he'll just fall off, which can be pretty fun to do from high altitudes.
This method also works to load vehicles into Cargobobs or trucks :biggrin:

Video Tutorial:

Last edited:
JimInHamilton

JimInHamilton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"How to GLITCH" to load cars into a plane that's SUPPOSED to hold cars...
This is ridiculous: Are you listening, Rockstar???

M

maf_bruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"How to GLITCH" to load cars into a plane that's SUPPOSED to hold cars...
This is ridiculous: Are you listening, Rockstar???
Um... I'm pretty sure you CAN'T load cars into the back of that plane after a TU that came out a few months ago.
So yeah. This should be useful.

JimInHamilton

JimInHamilton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly: ...You're right!!
That's the point: It's ridiculous that we need to come up with a GLITCH to make the game work the way it already SHOULD work...

M

maf_bruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the point: It's ridiculous that we need to come up with a GLITCH to make the game work the way it already SHOULD work...
True. True.
They're probably planning to release a DLC which lets you use the Titan like it's meant to be used. xD

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

it wont work if they open the back.
they need to make sure the cars or people dont move around in the back because thats how u explode.

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
if R just implemented one button to press to open the titan, no one would be doing any of these glitches!

ASUStek

ASUStek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if R just implemented one button to press to open the titan, no one would be doing any of these glitches!

it would be awesome to operate the rest of the machines as well, even the stupid train, can we stop it already!! haaha

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice glitch. On PC, I'll definitely be modding the Titan so cars can be loaded up in it, and people can walk around in it while its moving, like the large cargo plane.

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple suggestion to R* .... Holding right in a convertible will drop the top, why not apply this method to the rear door of the Titan? Good find !

SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, yeah I already have that, I posted videos for the same type of glitch using the same method over 2 months ago, lol. In fact you can do it without a vehicle too, like to parachute out of the back of a titan and stunt, lol.

See you can use that trick to go into ANYTHING that is movable, like barrels, dumpsters, Helicopters, Trains, Mules, ANYTHING movable. I posted the videos I made when I first discovered this long ago but it appears you took it to the next level, I kept trying to get someone to help me try out some other things but every since I switched to the PS4 I haven't had a solid crew to play with.

Proof that you can clip through Road Vehicles(12-14-14):youtu.be/4VXswiZjbbU

Proof that you can clip through Aircraft(12-29-14):youtu.be/ygaV7Vcbl0c

I am glad to see this has been taken to its full potential, but I was hoping that we may be able to get into locked building using this method, just possibly somehow, but probably not since it is NOT a movable object.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend and I have done it without any ramps. Just go in passive and drive through the titan then go out of passive and the car will be sucked up into the cargo bay.

Nike_01

Nike_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend and I have done it without any ramps. Just go in passive and drive through the titan then go out of passive and the car will be sucked up into the cargo bay.
Can you recall what vehicle you were using? When i was testing it with my buddy it wasn't working, and i just kept clipping through the titan even when passive mode was deactivated; i had tried with a Fusilade, a Prairie and a Futo. If you had attempted it with an suv of some sort it may be related to the height of the vehicle

ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you recall what vehicle you were using? When i was testing it with my buddy it wasn't working, and i just kept clipping through the titan even when passive mode was deactivated; i had tried with a Fusilade, a Prairie and a Futo. If you had attempted it with an suv of some sort it may be related to the height of the vehicle
Cop car. Here's a youtube video of it.

Notice that pressing triangle also teleports the player into the car once it is in the cargo bay.

Nike_01

Nike_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cop car. Here's a youtube video of it.

Notice that pressing triangle also teleports the player into the car once it is in the cargo bay.

Added annotation to the OP, i wasn't able to get this to work for some strange reason, but some new info is always welcome, cheers :]

ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
Added annotation to the OP, i wasn't able to get this to work for some strange reason, but some new info is always welcome, cheers :]
Try having the pilot in passive too so the car passes thru the titan, when the car is in position, person driving the car should go out of passive and the car should get sucked up into the cargo bay. I was the pilot and looking at the video I appear to have been in passive until we were airborne.

Top Bottom
Login
Register