What's new

Discussion How to license transfer BF3 Premium?

• Thread starter Sidewinder
  • Start date
  • Views 6,975
Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought BF3 Premium yesterday and was wondering if I could license transfer it to a friend. Would a normal license transfer work on premium, or would he have to:
1) Sign into my account
2) Load up BF3
3) Sign out, and into his account at the main menu

every time?

If not, would he signing into my account every day interfere at all with what I'm doing on my account? For instance, would it sign me out? I thought one of these recent dash updates made it so an account could be signed in on multiple xboxes at once, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Kyllswitch

Kyllswitch

And Justice for All
Tutorial Creator Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing this is like elite for MW3. If so then you can't actually transfer elite (premium) but you can sign into the account on the xbox and download all the dlc and stuff onto that hdd. And you cannot sign into one account on multiple xboxs.

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He has to sign into your account in order to transfer-license your download history and it will sign you out.
If you don't trust your 'friend' then simply don't transfer license.
Make sure you can transfer license though because you can only do it once every 4 months.
There is ways to get it without transfer license, but it will either require him to log into your account everytime, or permanent ban.

A

abueloferrari

Reaction score
Sin$
on ps3 is the same? because theres a lot of people have transfered between them and everything goes good

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to license transfer, hell both of us already have it set up so I can download his DLC and he can download mine.

But would a normal license transfer work for something like Premium that is account-based?

BoDiesel

BoDiesel

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, just have him buy it on your account, but on his xbox. It should work perfectly.

ModernWarNegro

Notorious Swagg

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Sign in
License transfer
Download history
Download premium

Viola!

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys; will try it tomorrow.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I just tried and the premium only sticks if he signs into my account first.

Strange. And stupid.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious if somebody wants to help me get this? I really need >_>

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump.
I really need someone who will let me license transfer this :/

Invulnerability11

Invulnerability11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought BF3 Premium yesterday and was wondering if I could license transfer it to a friend. Would a normal license transfer work on premium, or would he have to:
1) Sign into my account
2) Load up BF3

every time?

If not, would he signing into my account every day interfere at all with what I'm doing on my account? For instance, would it sign me out? I thought one of these recent dash updates made it so an account could be signed in on multiple xboxes at once, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

You can get banned for it, especially for battlefield premium, 4 of my friends got banned trying it, but you choose if you want to

X

XxDelanoxX

Reaction score
Sin$
1) Sign into my account
2) Load up BF3

every time?

Thanks.
can i get the premium to so i can download it

Top Bottom
Login
Register