What's new

Video How to level up pass Lvl. 20 Light Armour Attributes

H

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there Se7en Sins. HOVGtv here again, today though not bringing you my own clip but someone else's a friend of mine ALLHMAC has found that we can level up pass lvl 20. so for those who have been at lvl 20 wondering wtf why does this game only go to lvl 20. well here u are heres a video showing what it is needed to further level up in destiny.

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks for watching, and enjoy leveling up passed lvl 20.

R

R34

Aggressive
Reaction score
I bet you were relieved to finally go to sleep.

S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i need my gear to be at lvl 21light to get to lvl 21?

S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Level 21 requires 20 light and 22 requires 30 Light so on and so forth.
then why do i have 33 light and im lvl 24? im still ranking up on my bar thing when i hover over my light.

B

BLazeking558

Enthusiast
Reaction score
then why do i have 33 light and im lvl 24? im still ranking up on my bar thing when i hover over my light.
Well I was scrolling around Destiny Wiki and the Destiny site and what I read was 20 light should level you to 21, 30 to 22 and so on. Maybe it mean in between? I do not know.

S

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was scrolling around Destiny Wiki and the Destiny site and what I read was 20 light should level you to 21, 30 to 22 and so on. Maybe it mean in between? I do not know.
Im lvl 24 with 60 light btw so that should add up but im still getting xp for my light though im not sure what its for or what happens when i rank it up. Maybe it will give me better gear with more light on it? Im not sure this is all strange.

Last edited:
B

BLazeking558

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im lvl 24 with 60 light btw so that should add up but im still getting xp for my light though im not sure what its for or what happens when i rank it up. Maybe it will give me better gear with more light on it? Im not sure this is all strange.
The EXP goes towards getting a mole of light. It is like leveling up but instead of another level you get a mole of light. If you go into the place you switch out gear and what not, you will see a EXP bar. That will show you how close you are to leveling.

Top Bottom