Tutorial How To: Kodi (Movies+TV)

Discussion in 'Xbox One Tutorials' started by Shaboi, Mar 3, 2018 with 0 replies and 3,250 views.

1. Shaboi

Shaboi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Text Tut
    Download Kodi for free from the Xbox Store
    Launch Kodi
    Press the gear icon at the top then File Manager
    Press Add Source
    Press <None>
    Type http://kdil.co/repo/ and Press Done.
    Enter any name for media Source, or to make it easier just type "Kodil" & Press OK
    Go back to Home Screen
    Press the gear icon
    Press Add-ons
    Press Install from zip file
    Press Kodil (or whatever you named it)
    Press kodil.zip
    Wait for Add-on enabled notification
    Press Install from Repository
    Select Kodil Repository
    Press Video add-ons and scroll down to Exodus
    Press Install
    Wait for it to install everything, then you'll see the Exodus Add-on installed message
    Go back to home screen and Exodus will be in Add-Ons. Enjoy :smile:

•Add things to favourites for quicker access by Pressing X, then Add to favourites
    •Easily control volume by moving your Right Stick, left or right
    •If Kodi doesn't fit to your screen ratio, go to Settings, Interface, Skin, go to Zoom and zoom in or out
    •While watching a show you can press Y to run it in background so you can keep browsing
    •This works for any other devices that can get Kodi
    •The Kodil repository has many other Add-ons you can try out, for example "Covenant" is another great Add-on for movies
    •Kodi for Xbox at the moment is in alpha, but you can read more about that at "Kodi.tv"
    •Why use Netflix and spend $10 a month just to re-watch The Office lol. Kodi is free and user friendly
    •I will work on making a easy video tutorial, feel free to post one if you want and I'll add it.
    •I will replace or update sources if something happens to these here. Just let me know if I can help you and I will.

To get subtitles for Movies/TV: Go to Install From Repository - Press Kodi Add-On repo - Subtitles - Press OpenSubtitles.org and Install - Press on OpenSubtitles again after install - Press Configure - For both Username and Password put "S7n" - Press OK - Go to main menu - Settings - Player - Language - set the Default TV/Movie service to OpenSubs. •(Press Select/or X while watching movie, Press subtitles, Download subtitle) •(OpenSubs requires login so I made one to save you time, but you can make one at OpenSubtitles.org)

•Tell your friends!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018