What's new

Solved how to know if my xbox 360 is jtag or rgh at all?

J

jorden91

Reaction score
hello there!
today i took my old xbox 360 from my parnts house, i used to have dashborad of some sort and we played games from an extarnel hard drive (i used iso2god to play the games)
and now it has nothing on it and it isnt even recognize the extarnel hard drive (my brother use it for is xbox 1)

is it possible to somehow retrive the games and rgh/jtag?

thx alot

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hello there!
today i took my old xbox 360 from my parnts house, i used to have dashborad of some sort and we played games from an extarnel hard drive (i used iso2god to play the games)
and now it has nothing on it and it isnt even recognize the extarnel hard drive (my brother use it for is xbox 1)

is it possible to somehow retrive the games and rgh/jtag?

thx alot
You may have had an xkey.

Try placing XeXMenu onto your console (search the forums or Google for a link and tutorial on how to add it). If XeXMenu cannot be launched, that means it is not a JTAG/RGH.

J

jorden91

Reaction score
thx alot! it worked and i can lunch xexmanu and fsd3 from it. but how can i make the xbox boot directly to the fsd3?

thanks!

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thx alot! it worked and i can lunch xexmanu and fsd3 from it. but how can i make the xbox boot directly to the fsd3?

thanks!
You need to install (using Xexmenu) Dashlaunch.If Dashlaunch is already installed on your HDD1 part of your HDD,launch it and set FSD in the "Paths" option,then scroll across to the right,save the .INI (press "X" on your controller to do this) then quit out of Dashlaunch.It should now boot straight into FSD as your dashboard.

Top Bottom