• Thread starter Chaofani
  • Start date
  • Views 16,659
Chaofani

Chaofani

Reaction score
Sin$
Whoever is the founder, just tell me.

You need: Arena Workshop with RC Bandito and some brains.
Steps:
1. Request RC Bandito.
2. Press and hold D-pad left and down.
3. Use touch pad to select any throwable.
4. Hold D-pad left and right and throw your granade or whatever you use. (Hold D-pad down when blowing sticky bombs)

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoever is the founder, just tell me.

You need: Arena Workshop with RC Bandito and some brains.
Steps:
1. Request RC Bandito.
2. Press and hold D-pad left and down.
3. Use touch pad to select any throwable.
4. Hold D-pad left and right and throw your granade or whatever you use. (Hold D-pad down when blowing sticky bombs)

So this is PS4 only?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. Blame the site then. Where's the tags gone as to needing a touchpad it's never gonna work on the Xbox.........

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy! This is going to be fun haha! Thanks, gonna try it out later.

P

ps4_gamer

Reaction score
Sin$
What button do you press to throw them? I can get the little dot up but don’t know how to throw them

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What button do you press to throw them? I can get the little dot up but don’t know how to throw them
I haven’t tried yet, but from what I’m reading it sounds like you do the same thing you would do if you were shooting your gun on foot, you can swipe up on your touch pad to throw a grenade, sticky bomb ect. Without having to go to the weapon wheel.

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude this does not really work well show us how u do it again with proof.

ok I figured it out. It works. You gotta have your drive by setting to fire only, and not aim + fire or it will just aim and never throw anything. Just pick the throwable you want by swiping touchpad, hold D-pad left+right together and then L1 while still holding Left+right down. Also, halfway through I tested it with the ‘leave RC to vehicle and go off radar glitch‘ and it works for that as well.

Last edited:
Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed today doing this one will no longer allow you to choose a throwable when cycling through the weapons via touchpad. Only gives the guns for options.

L

LavidYT

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you make the c4 explode

Edit: nvm found it

Last edited:
P

Papichulo1991

Reaction score
Sin$
ok I figured it out. It works. You gotta have your drive by setting to fire only, and not aim + fire or it will just aim and never throw anything. Just pick the throwable you want by swiping touchpad, hold D-pad left+right together and then L1 while still holding Left+right down. Also, halfway through I tested it with the ‘leave RC to vehicle and go off radar glitch‘ and it works for that as well.

Is this still working

Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is working again. I just tested now after a fresh restart. Did it at least a few weeks ago too so must have been unpatched for a while.

SeveralChickens

SeveralChickens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still use throwables and even fire guns while using the RC Bandito. Use the touchpad to select your weapon, and down d-pad and fire at the same time. Only fires a couple of shots at a time, but I've been doing this for a long time now. Never seen anyone else do it. RC Bandito + Heavy Revolver Mk 2 with incendiary ammo is awesome :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register