What's new

Tutorial How to kill George without firing a shot!

S

Spartticus

Reaction score
Sin$
So as I was playing solo today, I happened to get lucky while hitting the box. I got a ray gun (I usually NEVER get one) so I went and got PhD Flopper to avoid the splash. I played a few rounds and wondered if there were really any good flopping places like on Ascension. This then lead me to question if George could be killed with flopper. So at the end of my round I got a crawler on the power ship, proceeded to piss off George, and took him behind the lighthouse where Stamin-Up is. I took him out just a ways past the shore and started flopping, and after a bit his light started flickering. I kept at it and eventually he died. On the end of the next round when he came back I did the same thing and tried to keep count. It takes about 65-70 flops and if you're fast about it, around 10-15 minutes! There you have it!

Edit: I've gotten it down to 5 minutes and 63 flops! It's also about 20 flops per stage.

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice 1st post, but don't you know there is a section for that called getting to know you I believe.

CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
very nice post but I personaly wouldn't take that amount of time to kill him

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice first post man! Also, if you have 2, 3, or 4 people flopping at once it would greatly reduce the time it takes to kill him.

S

Spartticus

Reaction score
Sin$
very nice post but I personaly wouldn't take that amount of time to kill him

Thanks! What do you think about it as a co-op strategy? I would think 3x the people flopping might make the process go by pretty quick. Not to mention you don't waste ammo that could be better used on the zombies. B)

Stormshine

Stormshine

Vi stands for Stupid!
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Who would take the time to do 65-70 flops? seriously..
Nice find though..

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Who would take the time to do 65-70 flops? seriously..
Nice find though..
70 flops from one person is a lot, but with 4 people flopping it would only take 17.5 flops from each person. Considering you wouldn't be using any ammo at all, it might be worth it.

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
70 flops from one person is a lot, but with 4 people flopping it would only take 17.5 flops from each person. Considering you wouldn't be using any ammo at all, it might be worth it.

There was a video on Youtube where some guy said the more players you have in the game, the more health George has. I don't know if that is true or not but it seems logical. If it is true though, it's going to take a lot more than 17.5 flops from each player.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a video on Youtube where some guy said the more players you have in the game, the more health George has. I don't know if that is true or not but it seems logical. If it is true though, it's going to take a lot more than 17.5 flops from each player.
Wow... I can't believe I didn't think about that. It makes perfect sence, just like how there are less zombies when you are playing solo compared to playing with 4 players. Good call.

S

Smeagol0327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait so did this let kill him in the way that u get an extra perk and death machine or just sent him away?

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
wait so did this let kill him in the way that u get an extra perk and death machine or just sent him away?

The only way you can send him away is if you shoot him with the PaP V-R11 at the spawn lake. It should have killed him by flopping.

S

Spartticus

Reaction score
Sin$
whats a flop...

When you dive to prone from a distance you normally would take fall damage, you produce a explosion, similar to a "nuke". The "nuke" loses its one-hit KO ability from round 20+.

BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an interesting find I must say, but I think just shooting George with the upgraded vr11 was pretty easy lol

Btw I seem to get the vr11 every game so its never a problem usually like 2nd or 3rd mystery box try...

S

Spartticus

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that George does get stronger with more people. It took about 70 flops to at least get his light blinking (this was in a three player game). Didn't time it to see how long it took for all three of us going at once. I can also confirm if one person has the wonderwaffe from killing George, that when he's killed again, he'll drop a death machine. I don't think you can complete the "Ensemble Cast" achievement with a wonderwaffe out either. We got to the radio stage of it, and the radios wouldn't activate on three separate tries on three different rounds.

C

Captain and 7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ironic... I had just finished a game where we were talking about this. The idea came up when I was in a two player game. The other guy was trying to hit the box and upgrade his gun, so I just took George down there and flopped him the whole time. It was only about 5 minutes so I didn't notice any change, but that made me think what would happen if all 4 were doing it.

I tried to get the guys in my last game to do it with me. I had the upgraded scavenger and was just wasting George so I told the other guys to just go flop George but no one would listen.

G

Gruntypants

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You sir are a genius. I singed in just to rep you. Good work!

K

Kontrol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So as I was playing solo today, I happened to get lucky while hitting the box. I got a ray gun (I usually NEVER get one) so I went and got PhD Flopper to avoid the splash. I played a few rounds and wondered if there were really any good flopping places like on Ascension. This then lead me to question if George could be killed with flopper. So at the end of my round I got a crawler on the power ship, proceeded to piss off George, and took him behind the lighthouse where Stamin-Up is. I took him out just a ways past the shore and started flopping, and after a bit his light started flickering. I kept at it and eventually he died. On the end of the next round when he came back I did the same thing and tried to keep count. It takes about 65-70 flops and if you're fast about it, around 10-15 minutes! There you have it!

Edit: I've gotten it down to 5 minutes and 63 flops! It's also about 20 flops per stage.
Good idea but I honestly wouldnt spend time doing the flops unless I already had 4 perks, good weapons, and just wanted 7 perks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register