What's new

Tutorial How to Kill George + Achievement

G

Game Tech X

Reaction score
Sin$
Heres my youtube video
How to kill George and get "Quite on the set" Achievement the descriptions under the video. Posted by me first Game Tech X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syS3hu1H4h0

Step 1: Turn on the power and open up the other side doors
Step 2: Stand on the platform and then run off just be sure that George is close to you when you get on the launcher.
Step 3: You have to have the new gun the scavenger(you do not have to pack a punch it) and shoot the metal object when he gets by to it in the water(in the water he doesn't run and try attack).
And remember that he does come back in a couple of rounds.

Pretty sure im the first one to figure out this.
Please comment and subscribe to my video.
Thanks.
=)

Someone please tell me im Bomb please! =)

J

jewbag

Reaction score
Sin$
or you can use PAP human gun and shoot him in the water by spawn and he goes away

T

TheWiseFool

Reaction score
Sin$
It kind of looks like you just have to deal him a certain amount of damage, im not sure where you got that shooting the metal thing helped. Not that im criticizing you or anything, your deff the first person ive seen who beat the guy, props man :smile:

G

Game Tech X

Reaction score
Sin$
It kind of looks like you just have to deal him a certain amount of damage, im not sure where you got that shooting the metal thing helped. Not that im criticizing you or anything, your deff the first person ive seen who beat the guy, props man :smile:
thanks

XBL Choice

lxModdedwarfail

Zombie Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice imma have to try this when I get out of school

B

bumpstah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think firing him with the catapult or shooting the metal thing has any relevance whatsoever to killing him...

half eatn bagel

half eatn bagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think firing him with the catapult or shooting the metal thing has any relevance whatsoever to killing him...
It doesn’t. I killed him, not following any guide or anything. I shot him in the spawn water with a full Hk, full Scavenger, full China Lake, and half of an RPK. So yeah, he just has a very high damage. No need to shoot the metal thing or launch him. I killed him at the end of round 16, and mid 18 he was back. The death machine lasted 30 seconds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register