Tutorial How to KEEP your computer hidden from websites! [TUT]

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

[LOADING...404]
Reaction score
So if you ever on the web besides 7S and your browsing the web and have a-little lag?

It is because there is a bunch of requests in the back-round for information on your
computer!

Your BEST way to going about it is

Step 1. Download Mozilla Firefox
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/#en-US

Step 2. Download GHOSTERY under Add-ons on Mozilla.

Some sites take too long to load. This can be due to trackers weighing your system down. Ghostery allows you to block the offending trackers and significantly speed up your browsing.

Step 3. Download Hoxx VPN Proxy Add-On on Mozilla.
Hoxx VPN Proxy service to unblock blocked websites, hide your location and encrypt your connection. Completely free.Hoxx VPN Service can be used to bypass filtered or blocked websites such as NetFlix, Hulu, Spotify or sites that have been blocked by your government or for licensing reasons. You can also use Hoxx VPN to hide your tracks and/or protect your personal information at public Wi-Fi locations.

If you leave your VPN on and Ghostery your privacy will be at it's best!

Thank me later :wink:

BEST REGARDS!
-Cheeze Its

Last edited:

Telnet

Comcast Employee
Reaction score
Great tutorial, I usually run all my connections through TOR.

Harry

It’s hard to dream when you’re deep inside of one.
Premium
Reaction score
This is great, thank you for your help. I'll definitely try this out and give it a go.

Telnet

Comcast Employee
Reaction score
Tbh TOR is not the safest alternative anymore.
Oh yeah explain how so. I've been using it since 2011 and never had any problems. 
This is a great tutorial but it's a free VPN. No matter what VPN it is if it's free then it's gonna be a **** VPN.

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
Oh yeah explain how so. I've been using it since 2011 and never had any problems. 
This is a great tutorial but it's a free VPN. No matter what VPN it is if it's free then it's gonna be a **** VPN.
I've been using Google chrome and nothing happens to me. Awk.

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

[LOADING...404]
Reaction score
I've been using Google chrome and nothing happens to me. Awk.
Google chrome has the same extensions I'm pretty sure.. 
Because you don't really know what bridge your always connected too, it's not made for signing into things, it's made for journalism research mostly

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score

Because you don't really know what bridge your always connected too, it's not made for signing into things, it's made for journalism research mostly
The only thing I use on Google chrome is ad block. That speeds up sites as well.

Telnet

Comcast Employee
Reaction score

Research? Not really, most people I know use it to buy drugs, counterfeit money and id's, and the like.

Top Bottom