• Thread starter AzzidReign
  • Start date
  • Views 50,282
Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm I already use all of this expect for SUPERAntiSpyware. I guess im in a good state then :smile:

EasSidezz

EasSidezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a SHITLOAD of Registry errors.

thank you alot azzid.

3702 i belive

B

Billy Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this, my brother's laptop is almost dead with a virus sighned into syetem 32 / NT AUTHORITY
Its toatally Fu*ked
I only got it from a dodgy halo toolbox
on windows xp

I

InFRaReDpEEh0lE

Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the CCleaner and scanned through everything, but when i downloaded it, it installed this thing on my computer called Antivirus Action, and there was no way to uninstall it cause come to find out it was a virus itself. It was stuck on my computer with no way to get it off. It wouldnt let me do anything, couldn't use internet explorer or goggle chrome, couldn't even pull up the control panel. it screwed up my computer. but luckily my gf had a computer, and we googled on how to take it off. and now my computer works again.

sittn in a cup

sittn in a cup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice but my computer is so messed up it won't let me log in

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, np. Maybe you should let everyone know you followed the majority of this...and let them know the results.

Also, there is that NOD32 link for ya :wink:

How do I fix my Windows 7 Disc Defrag it gets stuck at 0%

Dukes 1800

Dukes 1800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might want to make a change to this part of the CCleaner tutorial:
Now that you've done the cleaner part of this program, time to use the ISSUES part.
1. On the left side you will see buttons and one is labeled as ISSUES, click that.
2. Click ANAYLYZE
3. When it's done analyzing, choose FIX SELECTED ISSUES.
4. You are done. I suggest restarting now and resuming on the next part of this tutorial.
It is no longer called ISSUES, it is now REGISTRY and you click SCAN FOR ISSUES and then FIX SELECTED ISSUES

It's confusing when there's nothing called ISSUES and I though I had the wrong program lol

Also you should update the Ad-Aware part. It has a new interface making the steps (and locations) of the scan different

X

xNiGhTMaReZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, CCleaner got 31 trojans out of my computer last night when i asked azzid for help.
Than even better super anti spyware got 112!!!!!!!!!!!! TROJANS AND SPYWARE OUT OF MY COMP.!!!!!!!!!!! And today just blocked 2 viruses, amazing, really. Guys, i reccommend this 110%

uhm... ccleaner doesn't get trojans out . pretty sure.

JoeyWDL

JoeyWDL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, after running ccleaner and busting 18 threats, Malwarebytes has found 298 threats in 11 minutes and it is still going

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My trial of avg ran out so I just downgraded it to avg free and I'm going to do all of the other steps.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Azzid... I can't even express how much I love you! My computer was being completely destroyed by several hundred viruses, keyloggers, trojans, spyware, all that crap. I ran the Malwarebytes thing, and now I don't have any problems. My computer even seems faster. They were terrible viruses too. I couldn't use internet browsers, 3/4 of my applications didn't work, I got these fake virus removal popups every 15 seconds, and my Internet Explorer kept opening up to pr0n sites. To use this program, I had to download it on my Linux Ubuntu HDD Partition, then move it into my C: Drive. Thank you so much, man :thumbsup:.

~ Love, Ares

Yeah, probably pinned from back in 06! This should not be pinned anymore. It's outdated.

Noooo way is it outdated. This thread saved my computer, which has over $1000 dollars worth of stuff on it, and is basically my entire life.

BTW, this is my 200th post. I'm so proud!

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is still relevant even though it hasn't been updated since 06 lol It's still helping people and since it's a tutorial, it's not considered bumping. I'll try updating some of the steps to coincide with the new apps. Might even add a thing or two.

Thread has been updated.

Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is still relevant even though it hasn't been updated since 06 lol It's still helping people and since it's a tutorial, it's not considered bumping. I'll try updating some of the steps to coincide with the new apps. Might even add a thing or two.

Thread has been updated.
Thank you Azzid. i can't express my gratitude towards you right now! iv'e 789 and counting threats on my pc. thanks to you my pc will be running smoothly.. Although im religious and all i'm going to say it. AZZID > God!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register