AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, after dealing with my in laws computers and getting rid of some nasty virus's, trojans, and other malware...I'll be updating this guide. It's rather outdated now.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Great job with this Azzid, HQ content and official links to make it even more convenient. I'll be sure to come here if I'm ever infected. And I'll be suggesting my friends to read too.:smile:

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for that amazingly detailed tutorial, I use Kaspersky Internet Security instead of any of those ones since I get it free with my bank account.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've updated this with "vague" instructions for tougher virus removals. I don't remember the steps needed to take with each of them so if there are questions or if someone has steps, let me know.

Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this tutorial tried it a few hours ago. Thanks man!

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah my PC feels a lot faster now, probably because of all the junk i had on it got removed. Thanks man :smile:
How much junk was removed? I'm amazed when I help fix people's computers at times.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Multiple programs or none, it all depends on the device, OS and what the exact issue is.
What are your favorite programs to clean up Android devices? If rooted, do you have different favorites?

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
What are your favorite programs to clean up Android devices? If rooted, do you have different favorites?
If devices (non rooted and rooted) have viruses and/or malware then I run Avast and Malwarebytes, most of the anti-virus solutions available perform the same (AV-TEST). To clean the phone of junk I use Clean Master as it does the job. If a device is still performing poorly after attempting to clean it out using the programs listed above then I back up personal files onto a PC, scan them and then wipe the device.

The apps listed above are for one time use really because running them consistently will cause the device to slow down as these are all resource hogs, if you are using Clean Master I recommend that you avoid using the boost function as it causes apps to crash. For rooted devices you can use Greenify to hibernate apps and save resources.

Last edited:
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've updated this again to include some additional options and to update some of the steps from the old versions to the newest versions of the programs.

Top Bottom
Login
Register