Solved How to keep scuba gear on after going in the water

• Thread starter BubbaStrubba
  • Start date
  • Views 1,864
B

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i bought the 160k scuba gear and if u bought it u are just wearing the suit. And when u go out of the water u have also the gear on but is there a way to safe it? With the gear on

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
So i bought the 160k scuba gear and if u bought it u are just wearing the suit. And when u go out of the water u have also the gear on but is there a way to safe it? With the gear on
Was messing with this the other day and you can sorta keep some of it by switching characters while your standing in the store with it on. Maybe you can press circle and go to Director and see if it's on still.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Not completely. But you can do the component switch and glitch the mask to be kept on in crooked cop, or run an old heist to select the outfit. It doesnt show the mask on in freemode, but you are still wearing it in jobs on the glitched outfit. I was able to save a new outfit with it, but could never see it in freemode and some jobs. Its close. The scuba tank has been no luck whatsoever

To keep gear/ on when you load, youve got to glitch the suit to keep the underlining balvacada :wink:

• Buy any suit
  • Equip in store (set spawn to last location)
  • Save outfit, and wait on dialog window to edit name
  • Suspend app while dialog is still open :smile:
  • You should load into new session with mask and tank again, but 1 of 2 things might happen
  1. Spawn in with suit and underlining balvacada (this is good, because it still thinks you are wearing the mask. Any job or new session will load mask and tank at fisrst spawn :wink:
  2. You keep the scuba mask on (this is better for attempting to save, but no luck so far)
All clothing save spots remove scuba accessories as soon as you enter to try n save. Removing all previous attempts to wear/keep it.

This was as far as i could personally get :wink:
Best of luck :thumbsup:

Top Bottom