• Views 3,171
W

WhiteBoiSebbie

Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''
Reaction score
Sin$
Video:

How to jailbreak?

1) Download the most recent version of unc0ver [Click here to view this link]. ( [Click here to view this link] )

2) Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and launch it. ( http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/ )

3) Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with an MFi-certified Lightningcable.

Note: Cydia Impactor should recognize your device after you plug it in. If it doesn’t, then “Trust” your computer from your computer via the pop-up on your device, and vice-versa.

4) Click and drag the unc0ver.ipa file to the Cydia Impactor window like so:

unc0ver-Cydia-Impactor.jpg

5) Sign in with your Apple ID when prompted:

Enter-Apple-ID-Electra1131.jpg

6) Cydia Impactor will now begin side-loading the unc0ver jailbreak app on your device:

Installing-Electra1131.jpg

7) Once installed, go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management and tap on your Apple ID:

Trust-Certificate-Electra1131.jpg

8) Next, tap on the blue Trust button, and then tap on the red Trust button inside the popup that appears:

Trust-unc0ver-jailbreak.jpg

Note: Before proceeding to the next step, enable Airplane Mode, disable your passcode/Touch ID/Face ID, disable Siri, and reboot your device. Taking these additional steps isn’t mandatory, but seems to increase the tool’s success rate.

9) After taking the recommended steps above to prepare your device, tap on the unc0ver icon from your Home screen:

unc0ver-app-icon.jpg

10) Next, tap on the blue Jailbreak button in the unc0ver app:

unc0ver-jailbreak-button.jpg

Note: the tool will begin jailbreaking your device; it should respring afterward.

12) Once finished, you’ll find Cydia on your Home screen, like so:

unc0ver-Cydia.jpg

Note: If you don’t see Cydia after jailbreaking with unc0ver, then reboot and re-launch the unc0ver jailbreak app and keep trying until it works.

That’s all there is to it. You now have a jailbroken handset by way of uhnc0ver.

Credits:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiIs5V6-zX8xaYgwhRhsHQ']iCrackUriDevice[/URL]

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is nice I am just super ready for an iOS 12 release. Thank you for putting a tutorial out though.

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on 11.4.1 iOS, I want to jailbreak my phone. Has there been any updated information on this such as bug fixes, issues etc?

Contained95

Contained95

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me I have an iPhone I bought off a buddy it's locked he said I just need to unlock it idk how to do so can some one plz point me in the direction to get this thing unlocked plz

S

sazebod

Reaction score
Sin$
Cydia-Impactor-Download-cydiaimpactor.online-768x541.png

If you didn't know how to do install errorless, here is best Cydia impactor guide with images and video provided.

Top Bottom
Login
Register